Word is we lost Grainger account.

WeAreAllGoingToMakeIt

We lost Vans back in October and Lowes a couple months back and I heard we just lost Collectors Universe. All went to FedEx. Losing big name accounts is nothing new these days.

The new CEO is trying to destroy the company, it's all part of the plan. This isn't a joke, either. Sad times ahead, but nothing can be done about it. Just try and enjoy the ride.....

2Down2Many2Go

Anyone else hear that? Going to be lots of cancelled feeder runs if true. We have jobs that just go all day back and forth from Grainger to different buildings in the area. Then we also have jobs that pick up at Grainger and take to buildings out of state. Probably 6-8 dedicated Grainger runs here. Carol probably told them they can pay more or kick rocks.
This is the last week we're doing Grainger over here in 705, I'm hearing it's because Grainger submits the most damage claims.

Cowboy Mac

you think the talking heads that order those have any idea if we pickup grainger or not

C’mon Man
FA6AB25B-49E7-4B04-8CDD-EA8C8C2DB9DD.gif

wilberforce15

You can't spend a bitcoin if the power goes out
My phone works when the power is out.

You can't even give away precious metals when the power is out. People don't understand it, can't verify it, don't trust people who use it, and they'd take food as exchange over gold any day of the week.

Meanwhile, trust and verification isn't necessary for bitcoin. There are no fraudulent transactions. No fake bitcoin. And there are hundreds of millions of people who would accept it as payment.

wilberforce15

It's ironic that goldbugs love gold as a hedge against inflation.

But gold is inflationary, and the supply increases every single year.

For bitcoin, the supply is known, limited, and small. No inflation.

My phone works when the power is out.

You can't even give away precious metals when the power is out. People don't understand it, can't verify it, don't trust people who use it, and they'd take food as exchange over gold any day of the week.

Meanwhile, trust and verification isn't necessary for bitcoin. There are no fraudulent transactions. No fake bitcoin. And there are hundreds of millions of people who would accept it as payment.
Not wrong with keeping a few dollars stashed somewhere