Word is we lost Grainger account.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Major retail big and tall man shop last year switched to FedEx ground for having their inventory sent to them. Hardly had anything for them for months. Out of no where it came back. Just they send their customer go out normally through USPS now.

BrownFury

We lost Vans back in October and Lowes a couple months back and I heard we just lost Collectors Universe. All went to FedEx. Losing big name accounts is nothing new these days.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We lost most of our Grainger a wild back out west, and yes that did come at the cost of some feeder jobs. Better not Bigger really is working out for us ain’t it.
The problem here is the volume is bigger than ever and they won’t hire anyone. 25% of our guys have filed 9.5 every single week and nothing.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
The problem here is the volume is bigger than ever and they won’t hire anyone. 25% of our guys have filed 9.5 every single week and nothing.

I wonder if maybe they are anticipating a drop post-covid, or even the eventual loss of Amazon. And trying to skate by with an understaffed operation in the mean time.

iruhnman630

But we deliver Saturdays now!!!!

And 22.4s are ready to work Sundays too!!!!!

These big accounts are supposed to come back because of that.

Great contract.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wonder if maybe they are anticipating a drop post-covid, or even the eventual loss of Amazon. And trying to skate by with an understaffed operation in the mean time.
It’s been over a year we’ve been hearing oh volume will drop anytime now. They want you to think that so you’ll continue to run and get it done. After all this could dry you any time.

Guys did it for all of 2020. Not happy but they got it done. They expected some relief come 2021. We were told a lot of guys were being kept on after Xmas. Now ohhh we are going to wait until the free period. We haven’t even replaced the ones that retired or left for feeders.

They’ve alienated everyone. Even the runners here or those who want OT are drowning them in 9.5 because they’re sick of it. It’s either 8 hour request or work until 10pm.