Working After retirement

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm not going to retire just to go get another job because I have to

If I have to work extra here then I'll do that
The company I work for has got positions in AZ. They can’t find workers. I might work 20 hrs a week. They appreciate people that show up everyday and on time. I take off when I want too, so it’s nice and stress free. We’ll see.

The company I work for has got positions in AZ. They can’t find workers. I might work 20 hrs a week. They appreciate people that show up everyday and on time. I take off when I want too, so it’s nice and stress free. We’ll see.
I was thinking about getting a part-time job at the beer store because they get a good employee discount

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
For whatever reason our local has no restrictions on driving a school bus, so that's what guys do here if they want to keep working.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
School buses usually aren't a Teamster job. Odd but you can also drive one here.
For us it's not an issue of it being a teamster/union job, our fund basically restricts any kind of work union or otherwise to 40 hours/month until age 70. School bus driver is literally the only job where you can just go work full time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For us it's not an issue of it being a teamster/union job, our fund basically restricts any kind of work union or otherwise to 40 hours/month until age 70. School bus driver is literally the only job where you can just go work full time.
That sucks