Working inside a Mall

I'm not here for friendships. I do my job and go home. Pretty damn good too. I'm getting promoted after peak. So obviously I'm doing something right.
You don't have to be friends with everyone. You want respect it must be earned.

I get paid good money to do my job and I have work ethic and I'll work for my money

But if you want to be a hard ass I will just do what I have to do to get by.

The old school mentality needs to be gone from Brown, because these newbies are going to put up with this crap

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Any tips on what it's like working inside a mall? I've been on local sort for about a year and a half now. I passed my road test and ups driving school 6 months ago..and will soon be starting a mall route, just before peak season. Any tips or general info based off experience would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Get to know your hand trucks well
Try not to lose them and get phone numbers of the people in charge of receiving so you do not waste time at the back door

oldngray

nowhere special
photos-27-16.jpg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Our malls is sweet. You can literally have a break for 2 hours if you bust your ass... Until I took a helper off the route and added resis to the upstairs truck... Stupid driver bragged to me about his 2 hour break. Well, good job fitting your break in between helping the upstairs guy getting all his :censored2: off ahahaha
Bologna