World Series Predictions

local804

Brownie,
The 14 game lead you girls had is now 5. Even Church wont save them now.

20-7 starting from the All star break......... bye bye

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Nobody's talking about the Angels and I think you gotta be kidding yourself! The Angels are the most balanced team playing right now. Don't bet against the Rally Monkey!!

txminer

Go Sox
Local 804 congrats on the WILD CARD.....Red Sox A.L. East Champs. Red Sox take out the Angels in 4. Indians in 5 over the Evil Empire... Local do you think A rod will look good in a Red Sox uniform next year?:thumbup1:

Fredless

APWA Hater
I hate having to support the red sox in the playoffs; just because my hometown team is continuously neck and neck with the Royals for the worst team in the league.

keeps my girlfriend happy as well, she's from Lynn and follows the Red Sox constantly.

local804

Local 804 congrats on the WILD CARD.....Red Sox A.L. East Champs. Red Sox take out the Angels in 4. Indians in 5 over the Evil Empire... Local do you think A rod will look good in a Red Sox uniform next year?:thumbup1:

lol you had your chance with Arod, he picked the better team of the two.
Sox are NOT looking forward to meeting the yanks in the playoffs, im sure we can agree with that.

local804

lol you had your chance with Arod, he picked the better team of the two.
Sox are NOT looking forward to meeting the yanks in the playoffs, im sure we can agree with that.

local804

Let's just cut to the chase. It does not matter who comes out of the NL or who the Wildcard is or who wins the AL West. The Red Sox will without a doubt win the World Series again. On a bright note, the Yankees will not make the playoffs and they will struggle all yaer to stay out of the basement. AROD will win the MVP for the month of April, but David Ortiz will win what should have been his 3rd consecutive MVP award.

hmmm

local804

Yankees World Series Champs?????

Not a shot in hell. They are 10 games out of first and havent won the world series in 7 years. This is the first time since Torre has been manager the team has been 10 games out of first. AND the Mets put them there. Theres a New, Younger, Better and more talented team in town and its gonna be along time before that changes.
Lets Go Mets!

hmmmm

local804

Ok, here we are 2 months after this prediction, Yanks are still double digits out of first, Clemens 2 months older. Pettitte 2 months older, oh most importantly, Mets still in first place..I hope and pray A-Rod breaks both the home run record and runs batted in record AND they don't make the playoffs, it will prove what i've said all along, A-Rod is useless.
Can't wait to see what Boras throws on the Yankees table if A-Rod did in fact break the home run record, 35 million perhaps, if he breaks hr mark and they win the world series on an A-Rod home run? 45 million?? 50 million per year??? Simply unbelievable!!

lol

P

pickup

I bet Michael Bloomberg (mayor or nyc) gets a smattering of boos mixed in with applause as he tries to hijack the parade and turn it into a victory celebration of his suppossed mandate

local804

While it is still early in the season I thought it would be a good time to see what some of my UPSers think.

AL Champs NY Yankees
NL Champs Atlanta Braves/New York Mets
WS Champions (once again) NY Yankees

Damn , NY going to win it all again!!!!!