Would these boots pass at integrad?

qdg2

During VSPT the, I guess #1 dude, “host” said if we showed up in anything but 100%(no mesh) polishable brown or black boots we’d be sent home on our 1st day. Specifically hammered on “no shoes, boots only”. I bought $25 garbage at Walmart, and when I showed up to work nobody had boots on.

So seems like people are making up rules when the official ones don’t even specify boots.

Now I wear black Kswiss.
Lot's of folks wore Rockport Pro-Walkers when I delivered. We had high step tall tired pkg cars back then....long steps down.

My feet always gave me trouble until I went to feeders. I wear the best boots I can afford.

Try to avoid cheap shoes...they wear out faster and just cause problems in the long run. Make your shoes the least of your problems.

trickpony1

A good pair of footwear will eliminate many issues down the road.
Actually 3 or 4 pair of good footwear will eliminate issues if they are rotated into use every 3 or 4 days.
The constant and continual wearing of one pair of shoes is not good for the feet/ankles or shoes.
But what could I know.....

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Actually 3 or 4 pair of good footwear will eliminate issues if they are rotated into use every 3 or 4 days.
The constant and continual wearing of one pair of shoes is not good for the feet/ankles or shoes.
Like rotating the tires. I like it.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Is this true? Is this trial and error? Study? I try and replace my shoes every 5 months or 500 hrs . But starting to rethink after your post .

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Is this true? Is this trial and error? Study? I try and replace my shoes every 5 months or 500 hrs . But starting to rethink after your post .
It does make sense. I have two pairs of boots I rotate back and fourth. Both are minimalist styles, lightweight. One pair is waterproof and can be hot, the other super breathable. They definitely wear differently, but fit me just right.

qdg2

Sure see a lot of new feeder drivers wearing pkg shoes and even DIAD pouches. Lot of visors etc. They drive feeders like pkg cars too. In a big hurry...

Yeet

Sure see a lot of new feeder drivers wearing pkg shoes and even DIAD pouches. Lot of visors etc. They drive feeders like pkg cars too. In a big hurry...
You see NEW feeder drivers doing that crap. They’ll learn.

And if they don’t learn. They won’t last.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What exactly are pkg shoes? And why can’t a TDP feeder driver wear a Diad pouch? I’m not a feeder driver, but am curious about these two preliminarily bullying questions?

Yeet

I agree.

On time departures(feeder) are being monitored by golf cart around here.....yes, they are.
Come on man. I’m a feeder driver too. There are things that hold you up outside of your jurisdiction. Report when you are held up. There is a record now. They have to PROVE that you are stealing time.

If you aren’t, like you SHOULDN’T BE, you have nothing to worry about.

New?

qdg2

What exactly are pkg shoes? And why can’t a TDP feeder driver wear a Diad pouch? I’m not a feeder driver, but am curious about these two preliminarily bullying questions?
I would consider anything except mid top boots as pkg shoes. Based on the feeder guidelines posted at our facility.

Never said they couldn't do anything. I would think DIAD pouches are for DIADS.......pkg uses DIADS.