Would these boots pass at integrad?

Thebrownblob

No matter what anyone else wears, buy a sturdy pair of boots, make sure you have arch and ankle support. A light weight pair for summer, and a heavier pair for winter if you’re in an area that’s cold. Make sure they are waterproof. You’re gonna be walking all day, make sure they’re comfortable.
Two things I don’t skimp on, The shoes that I wear the majority of the day at work. And the bed I sleep on and occasionally a few other things😂

Wanted to end this thread by saying my boots did pass, Online instructors were hesitant to pass it but one eventually said I should be fine, I didn't end up going to a Corporate facility but to a local hub instead. The instructors there were perfectly fine with my boots.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
As title says, wondering if these boots pass for integrad. They are the only pair of boots near me that has polishable uppers and fit my feet. Redwings store rep told me I could polish these with polish or with Mink Oil to darken them more. :)

edit: Flexforce 2401 with a safety toe.

Go to Walmart and get a pair of brahmas $29.99 they will last for your 30 days

View attachment 391850

View attachment 391851

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

They gave your class an opportunity to buy them for the second day? Just want to make sure its clear :)
They sent a guy home on day two for not having shaved his stubble when I was there and I got some grief over my shirt being slightly wrinkled. I was only given one shirt to go to school and it was the dead of summer. Had to wash my shirt in the sink of my hotel, dry it with a hair dryer and iron it every night. Depends on if they need drivers or not or what instructors you have.

They sent a guy home on day two for not having shaved his stubble when I was there and I got some grief over my shirt being slightly wrinkled. I was only given one shirt to go to school and it was the dead of summer. Had to wash my shirt in the sink of my hotel, dry it with a hair dryer and iron it every night. Depends on if they need drivers or not or what instructors you have.
Integrad was 3 days online and 2 in person but at a local hub and not corporate, Facial hair was allowed as I saw someone with an 8inch beard.