Would these boots pass at integrad?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I would consider anything except mid top boots as pkg shoes. Based on the feeder guidelines posted at our facility.

Never said they couldn't do anything. I would think DIAD pouches are for DIADS.......pkg uses DIADS.
TDP use Diads here as well. Matter of fact, they count towards stops per car for the center as well. Sure makes things crappy.

qdg2

Come on man. I’m a feeder driver too. There are things that hold you up outside of your jurisdiction. Report when you are held up. There is a record now. They have to PROVE that you are stealing time.

If you aren’t, like you SHOULDN’T BE, you have nothing to worry about.

New?
Got it. Simply, we have mgt going around in a golf cart monitoring departure times.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Got it. Simply, we have mgt going around in a golf cart monitoring departure times.
Is that your fault Mr part time supe refuses to close your door at pull time??

REPORT IT.

Put the ball back in their court. You are new.

qdg2

Is that your fault Mr part time supe refuses to close your door at pull time??

REPORT IT.
My fault? I work as directed. I have a pull time. I cannot direct mgt. to do anything.

Report a part time supervisor not closing the door on time? I do....

Fault? Ask mgt I guess. Logically, I would think it's the part time supes fault....

Unless you are bullying.....

Brownwind

As title says, wondering if these boots pass for integrad. They are the only pair of boots near me that has polishable uppers and fit my feet. Redwings store rep told me I could polish these with polish or with Mink Oil to darken them more. :)

edit: Flexforce 2401 with a safety toe.

View attachment 391850

View attachment 391851
Yep yep. Might be a little heavy starting out. They definitely fit the bill. Might want to break them in first.

Yeet

My fault? I work as directed. I have a pull time. I cannot direct mgt. to do anything.

Report a part time supervisor not closing the door on time? I do....

Fault? Ask mgt I guess. Logically, I would think it's the part time supes fault....

Unless you are bullying.....
You are so close yet so far away.

You cannot tell even a part time supe what to do. Go in there and make sure they know this load pulls at xx:xx. If they give you grief, REPORT IT TO DISPATCH!!!!

Now there is a record!! Dispatch will then call them and light a fire under their ass.

Now 2 days later you are called into the office for that late pull. You can say the hub held me up and I reported it. I worked as instructed. You are clear.

Again. You are new.

Brownwind

During VSPT the, I guess #1 dude, “host” said if we showed up in anything but 100%(no mesh) polishable brown or black boots we’d be sent home on our 1st day. Specifically hammered on “no shoes, boots only”. I bought $25 garbage at Walmart, and when I showed up to work nobody had boots on.

So seems like people are making up rules when the official ones don’t even specify boots.

Now I wear black Kswiss.
Nike Air Monarch is the choice for the old guys locally. “Be sent home??” I’d show up in flip flops and they wouldn’t send me home. I believe locally if you show up you can work. Might try a speedo🤪

qdg2

You are so close yet so far away.

You cannot tell even a part time supe what to do. Go in there and make sure they know this load pulls at xx:xx. If they give you grief, REPORT IT TO DISPATCH!!!!

Now there is a record!! Dispatch will then call them and light a fire under their ass.

Now 2 days later you are called into the office for that late pull. You can say the hub held me up and I reported it. I worked as instructed. You are clear.

Again. You are new.
Ok.

Problem is by the time I do all that....the trailer is ready. We have a big building and long walks. Being no phones anymore.

But then, all that is on video. Shows when I got there....the guy/gal loading......supe not around....supe showing up......me closing the door etc. GPS confirms all that....truck starting.....hitting leave...

Yes. There is a record....even in-cab.

Dispatch lighting a fire under their putoot......lololololol.

New?

Yeet

Ok.

Problem is by the time I do all that....the trailer is ready. We have a big building and long walks. Being no phones anymore.

But then, all that is on video. Shows when I got there....the guy/gal loading......supe not around....supe showing up......me closing the door etc. GPS confirms all that....truck starting.....hitting leave...

Yes. There is a record....even in-cab.

Dispatch lighting a fire under their putoot......lololololol.

New?
Negative, sir. I’m in a rather large hub too. 5th in the nation, I might add. You have no excuse.

You got there and the load is ready and you are still trying to say you were held up? I’m not getting what you’re saying.

You sound like someone that has something to hide. In that case, I’m not here to defend you.

I’m here to defend someone who is doing what they’re told to the letter and is getting in trouble. Which you apparently aren’t.

You’re new. 😉

qdg2

Negative, sir. I’m in a rather large hub too. 5th in the nation, I might add. You have no excuse.

You got there and the load is ready and you are still trying to say you were held up? I’m not getting what you’re saying.

You sound like someone that has something to hide. In that case, I’m not here to defend you.

I’m here to defend someone who is doing what they’re told to the letter and is getting in trouble. Which you apparently aren’t.

You’re new. 😉
If I'm there and the load is ready.....I depart. Read carefully.......

Getting in trouble.....not me. Something to hide? Hard to hide in plain sight. Cameras and all. This conversation started about mgt riding around in golf carts pressuring people to depart.....

Yeet

If I'm there and the load is ready.....I depart. Read carefully.......

Getting in trouble.....not me. Something to hide? Hard to hide in plain sight. Cameras and all. This conversation started about mgt riding around in golf carts pressuring people to depart.....
THEN WTF ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT??

Nothing to hide? Sleep easy. Reported late pulls? Sleep easy. You are screaming new hire dude.

FWTPYlzVUAAJNr4.jpg

Oi, this thread was about my boots. whats this feeder crap

Yeet

Just wanted to know why he cared is all.. and pkg car shoes ? lmfao 🤣 most feeder guys here look worse than us pkg guys .Lots of fat slobs
There is no mistaking a feeder driver for RPCD.

There is at least a 30 pound difference.

Also, my browns aren’t soaked with sweat at the end of my shift. 🤪