Would you do less work4 less pay?

I couldnt believe how many drivers would take less pay!!! for less work These are not guys with 2 or 3 years of service...These are life long Brown guys!!!! Thet r just tired of the B.S....what do U think? I say show me the money!!!!!Take your Stats and shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killamjl

Id glady take an air driver spot if it was available. 30-40 stops a day, no diesel fumes, and be home to see my family. Sounds about right for a 2-300 less a week.

Johney

The sad thing is, you would get the cut in pay and start out doing less work and before long you'd be back to the heavy load making less $ and getting the same amount of crap. They are on our 22.3 guys about doing more work all the time. No thanks I'll wait on feeders.

[QUOTE I dont really give a crapI couldnt believe how many drivers would take less pay!!! for less work These are not guys with 2 or 3 years of service...These are life long Brown guys!!!! Thet r just tired of the B.S....what do U think? I say show me the money!!!!!Take your Stats and shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

packageguy

I couldnt believe how many drivers would take less pay!!! for less work These are not guys with 2 or 3 years of service...These are life long Brown guys!!!! Thet r just tired of the B.S....what do U think? I say show me the money!!!!!Take your Stats and shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No the goal in life is to make money....

40 and out

Let's fantasize about something that ain't never going to happen. Do you really think UPS would ever give us less work? At least in package its more work all the time. They're probably plotting the next fantasy time saving method right now so they can give us all 10 more stops a day in 2013

S

serenity now

Let's fantasize about something that ain't never going to happen. Do you really think UPS would ever give us less work? At least in package its more work all the time. They're probably plotting the next fantasy time saving method right now so they can give us all 10 more stops a day in 2013

ups will require all shippers to use one standard carton of prescribed dimensions thereby allowing the trucks to truly be brick loaded

Buck Fifty

If you work less hours you will get less pay. If you work less you will get more pay. Thats the way i see it. The guys at my hub will work harder for less hours and of course less pay.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
I did the 22.3 for about two years. It's not worth the aggravation. They always screw up your pay, they always want you to deliver grounds, and getting the correct pay for providing that service is a pain in the ass. Which to me is unacceptable. I've heard the same old line, "Don't worry about it getting your correct pay , we'll take care of it. What's the big deal you're going to get your adjustment soon. Isn't this job easier than being a pkg car driver. Did this long enough, bid back to pkg driver. Might as well make top rate, than being a 22.3 and performing the same work as a driver and not getting compensated for it.

barnyard

KTM rider
Our 22.3 guys are in the office every Friday working on correcting their pay. It does seem like a lot of aggravation.

We had a retirement and that job is going up for bid after the 1st. Rumor has it that the signer will be a guy that works a pickup route that rarely works OT. If that happens, I am all over an "only" 40 hour a week gig.