yelling at management

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
File and get your steward involved if it continues, had this happen when I was new and young. The steward should put a little hesitation in him for cussing if not file and reports but don't cuss back this will only end up in suspension or termination.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
if you ask your manager to send help and he starts cussing at you can you cuss his butt out and not get fired since he cussed first and you have witness? just asking for future reference
Tell him he's going to be the next youtube star. See what he says.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Look your supervisor straight in the eye and give him one of these:

tenor (33).gif

Undertow

if you ask your manager to send help and he starts cussing at you can you cuss his butt out and not get fired since he cussed first and you have witness? just asking for future reference
Just explain to him how many more additional stops will needed to be taken off of you due to the fact that he/she wasted precious DOT time by needlessly cussing at you. I'm certain that will bring much needed clarity and objectivity that he couldn't address the situation at hand with.

If that doesn't work and he's still cussing away, tell him additional help is required due to your need to get back to the building immediately as his daughter has urgently requested your presence at the 40 Winks Motel.

If he's going to complain, then why not really give him something to cuss about?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Wait now...

These new threads always have a left out section of their story.

So, what time did you wait to call?

How much exactly did you have left that you needed help?

Did he curse as in, YOU * *er!

Or was it like...you *er help is on the way.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Use a foreign language to yell at your supervisor to confuse the crap out of him. Portuguese works real well in these situations.

ManInBrown

First mistake was giving off the impression that it's ok for them to yell at you.

They pick and choose who to make examples out of.

It's fun to watch.
They know the people they can mess with, and the people they can’t. They ride the ones they can to the moon and back. It’s pretty sad to watch sometimes. Grown man with a basically bulletproof job, short of stealing or fighting, letting a supervisor scream at him and treat him or her like they are a piece of garbage. Smdh. Not talking about the OP. Just in general.

Indecisi0n

They know the people they can mess with, and the people they can’t. They ride the ones they can to the moon and back. It’s pretty sad to watch sometimes. Grown man with a basically bulletproof job, short of stealing or fighting, letting a supervisor scream at him and treat him or her like they are a piece of garbage. Smdh. Not talking about the OP. Just in general.
Totally agree. They use to ride me a lot when I was younger. Not anymore.

watdaflock?

Are you preload? Just turn the belt off. Leave it off until they send help. Ignore their screaming or simply respond, 'egress' as to why the belt is off. Works every time.

BeachBoy

I don't swear AT management. But I do habitually cuss like a sailor about all the friend'd up $*** to them. Most days work makes me feel like Marsellus Wallace and I let them know. Swearing is de rigueur in my center.