Yep. Ground keeps lowering the bar

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They basically drag race in our area down the interstate everyday.
Express trucks get passed out like we’re standing still by Ground trucks with missing doors, lights, dents on n impossible spots.
They used to fly by me on the interstate. My poor Sprinter wouldn’t go above 65 even though the speed limit was 70. Lol.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

The Three Stooges must’ve been driving yesterday.
I know that area ,, next town over from us

bacha29

Ouch! I’m thinking you’ll be lucky to get Jelly of the Month for a raise this year.
Sounds like it's a third party line haul contractor. However if he was hauling under FXG's DOT number then perhaps Fat Freddy was a named codefendant And I wonder how long that contractor remained in business after this cluster fornication . I bet he closed up shop and was long gone before the law suits started flying. How much of the award was assigned to the contractor and what was assigned to Fat Freddy will take some digging .

zeev

Ground line haul has got to be the real bottom of the barrel, it’s so hard to find drivers at any price now . I’m sure Freddy squeezes the Ground contractors real hard and this is the result.

bacha29

Thanks, Ground. Who's pocket do you think THIS $165M will come out of?

I found the actual NM Supreme Court ruling. There were 6 named defendants. Fat Freddy Ground , the estate of the woman driving the semi and an individual and the 3 trucking companies he owned. The NM court said that it didn't see anything wrong with the award. If I get a chance to do a look back to see how the damages were assessed I might do so if I can find it. By the looks of the named individual the lesson for Fat Freddy is that you can't just sign up anybody you happen to get to haul his junk.

bacha29

Thanks, Ground. Who's pocket do you think THIS $165M will come out of?

UPDATE I found it. Fat Freddy's on the hook for 95% or $157 million dollars. So you have to wonder if this shady contractor even had third party insurance of his own back in 2011 or if Fat Freddy was covering him. Goes to show you....You can pay it now....or you can pay it later.....Kudos to Fred's Myth for finding this piece of news....No question Fat Freddy will exact his revenge on contractors....He won't pay the preacher....they will.