You don't HAVE to work

possibleparrot381

I've never seen so many people act as though they are being forced to work at UPS. They act as though they couldn't just walk out the door or not show up. They act as if they will be arrested and in prison if they don't show up. Trust me. No one will come after you and force you to come back to work. No job is worth being that miserable.
This place blows

JL 0513

ups or capitalism?

You beef with capitalism is nonsensical. The fact you can communicate your anti-capitalist messages on a device called a computer (or phone) only exists because of capitalism. The seat you're sitting on only exists because of capitalism. And of course every last thing you own and eat is do to it.

PCM Troll

I've never seen so many people act as though they are being forced to work at UPS. They act as though they couldn't just walk out the door or not show up. They act as if they will be arrested and in prison if they don't show up. Trust me. No one will come after you and force you to come back to work. No job is worth being that miserable.
The Attorney General disagrees with you. 😔

wilberforce15

This is a job most people could love everyday for their career. But with how stupid management is, and how insanely addicted people have gotten to amazon...yeah I'm starting to hate it.
Yep. I only drove for a season, but every minute without my manager involved was actually an enjoyable job that made the time pass quickly.

But they ruined it.

Made brown

It's all love until they "accidentally" let their dogs out the front door and you've still got another 200ft before you get to the truck.

"BE CALM! BE CALM!" the homeowners scream, "They won't bite! Just be calm!"

But most dogs are cool, though. It's the unexpected ones that really get the heart goin'.
I didn't notice anything in the contract about B B guns not being allowed. /sarcasm

Made brown

Dang it, You had to remind me of Amazon. I just ordered a new $46 soldering iron station for $16.39 after all the coupons. My addiction continues.

Prime members only. Amazon is offering a $10 promotional credit with a purchase of a $40+ Amazon Mini Prime Envelope or Prime Day eGift Card with coupon code GIFTFORPD21.

Amazon has the LONOVE 60W Digital Soldering Iron Station Kit for a low $26.39 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "ZXD6D8LY" (Exp Soon). This is originally $46.

View attachment 339939
Nice, I seen someone using a similar setup on YouTube.

wilberforce15

Couldn’t cut it as a driver am I right
No, I actually like my family and I want to keep them. I said goodbye to my kids on Sunday night, and hello to them on Saturday morning.

No grown man should be gone that much. The job exists to improve your life, not to take your life.

And now is where I get to say I'm happy to make more money with way less than half the work, and you get to call me a liar.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No, I actually like my family and I want to keep them. I said goodbye to my kids on Sunday night, and hello to them on Saturday morning.

No grown man should be gone that much. The job exists to improve your life, not to take your life.

And now is where I get to say I'm happy to make more money with way less than half the work, and you get to call me a liar.
Oh I got it another preload millionaire
They should make a movie

crazy rich preloaders

wilberforce15

Oh I got it another preload millionaire
They should make a movie

crazy rich preloaders
I closed out 1 of my 4 trading accounts this week to pay off the rest of my mortgage. I'm preparing for retirement with a gaggle of kids and still being under 40. I just need a few more good hits, and I have 8 mouths to feed and still have enough to never work again. Don't hate.

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    11.4 KB · Views: 66

wilberforce15

I've already gone round and round with the liars and proven that my Think or Swim account is not paper-trading. It's really getting rather old.

But don't worry, some day in the next year or two, you guys will just never hear from me again.

Kingofthenorth

Because it's so easy to get a great paying job. You don't need money to live, take care of family etc and certainly none are stuck in a cycle of obligations due to making more than they would in most other places with highsjool diploma. No they can just quit. :censored2:ing maroon.