You won't pay $90, $9 , $.09

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Love to see some proof of that...for a man so full of "FACTS" let's see it funny how out of the 4,000 members you got in 623 you see to be the only one I hearing crying about it.
The philosophy of a conspiracy is that if you tell a lie big enough and long enough, people will believe you. It just doesn't seem to work for an hour over

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The fact is here in Philly the benefits dipped a bit. If you stick your head outside of the Brown bubble the bennies we still enjoy are top notch. The reason I have worked nights at UPS the last 19 years is for the benefits. I work for a medium size Philadelphia company(300 employees) during the day that has a $3000 yearly deductible and $700.00 per month premium for family. They cover me only but a $1500. deductible still applies if I choose to go that way. You look at that and Team Care seems pretty good.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I was never on the company plan as a full-timer and am not on Teamcare now. Have always had health insurance run and/or administered by my local. We have damn good insurance that I don't pay premiums for and will be a topnotch when I switch over to Medicare.
Having a back & shoulder massage this afternoon that will be covered at 100%.
Thanks Teamsters!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was never on the company plan as a full-timer and am not on Teamcare now. Have always had health insurance run and/or administered by my local. We have damn good insurance that I don't pay premiums for and will be a topnotch when I switch over to Medicare.
Having a back & shoulder massage this afternoon that will be covered at 100%.
Thanks Teamsters!

Do they pay for the happy ending?

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I don't lie
THE receptionist of TEAMSTERS local 623 is married to the mailman who has access to the po box where the ballots are sent. I have tried to get the ballots sent elsewhere but I'm :censored2: down every time. HES also the mailman of the union hall which is walking distance to the post office where the ballots are stored in a po box.
WHOS LYING NOW?
I post the facts rooster head
I think the truth is somewhere of in the middle of you and the mailman smoking drugs.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1863.JPG
IMG_2456.JPG
And you are a company man
FACT
Says the guy who gets over time after working 10 hours in a day.

LeadBelly

Banned
I've been to the nlrb at 6th and Chestunt slug.
Talking to them is like calling the hall.
You saw how far the bogus charges against me went for the hall video.
NOWHERE
FACT
I'm betting that somewhere down the road you will get the justice you have brought on yourself. Wait for it.

LeadBelly

Banned
Let me get this straight;

You have run as an independent in your Local Union election.

But the mailman, has access to the PO Box....

And, has somehow influenced the outcome of the vote ?

Compulsive liar.... Or, just delusional.

He needs to stuff some more air cans, and spread the message.

-Bug-
I hope he does is and doesn't chicken out.

LeadBelly

Banned
The mailman just happens to be the husband of the over 20 year career receptionist of teamsters local 623
It's funny how they always win narrowly despite a whole local doing the opposite when voting for contracts
FACT
What's up with Jumbo saying you wings had a woman since 2004????????????? FACT

anHOURover

The fact is here in Philly the benefits dipped a bit. If you stick your head outside of the Brown bubble the bennies we still enjoy are top notch. The reason I have worked nights at UPS the last 19 years is for the benefits. I work for a medium size Philadelphia company(300 employees) during the day that has a $3000 yearly deductible and $700.00 per month premium for family. They cover me only but a $1500. deductible still applies if I choose to go that way. You look at that and Team Care seems pretty good.
I agree but we are not comparing this company or job to anyone else. No regualar joe can do rhis job
The issue I have is the lies that the IBT and the clowns on Richmond street told. If they were honest it would be a different story.
WHAT DID YOU GET IN RETURN FOR YOUR DIP IN BENEFITS?
I'll answer that as. NOTHING BUT MORE CONCESSIONS