your decision to close a thread.

unionman

If anyone deserves a Trophy for getting beaten up upon, I would think it's me.
Not too long ago, Tie posted it bothered him, that I never speak about my wife on here. Was that appropiate ?
I just resonded honestly, that I don't have one.

But, I bet if I did, things would have gone worse.

I don't care if people speak thier opinion, even if it's harsh. This is just another website.
It doesn't effect the way I live, or behave at home.

Do I care that I'm hated by a few on here ? Nope, not a bit.
Because, in reality, it doesn't matter where I go, everyone likes to be around me.
Travelling by myself, proved that fact over and over, again.
I would dislike it much more, if they were "nice" and not open about thier hatrage. Being 2faced or a backstabber is much worse.

I do my best, not to do any name calling on here, but I have atleast once that I recall. (I simply reacted to fast and mad, which can happen, with the responses I get at times).

If I found any friends on here ? Probably a few, and even a few more that I would like to be friends with. And actually, there is not one single person on here, that I would not meet for a coffee or beer in person.

Personally, I think the current events threads are what divides people on here. (Political opinions).

I don't know why people give you so much crap on here. You are always honest and never jump on the bashing wagon. what you just wrote holds more weight than anything that Tie has ever written.

DS

Fenderbender
I don't know why people give you so much crap on here. You are always honest and never jump on the bashing wagon. what you just wrote holds more weight than anything that Tie has ever written.
Well,I'm not going to agree with your last line,because Tie has, quite a few times in the past,given good advice in a caring manner to hourlies in trouble.
I believe that klein has only been open and honest with his posts,although his opinions often glorify Canada as the garden of Eden.Americans are dedicated patriots,
and I understand their distrust and outrage at some foreigner tell them how to run their country.Klein also has a weird desire to buy anything he can get a good deal on,
but all in all he is, in my eyes,a valued member of our forum.I hope he gets a job at the post office if they ever call him back.