Your GOP: made in Russia.

Thebrownblob

another conservative carrying water for donal's hero
Every time I think one of the four of you nut job posters can’t say something any more silly You top one another. The infection in your brain is growing stronger and bigger. Your mental health is our concern here at brown café. maybe you’ll come to understand you’re the only one mentioning someone’s name who has nothing to do with any of this currently. If this is the only thing you have to offer this conversation see yourself out the door, because you’re comments are not intelligent, nor relevant.

fishtm2001

Every time I think one of the four of you nut job posters can’t say something any more silly You top one another. The infection in your brain is growing stronger and bigger. Your mental health is our concern here at brown café. maybe you’ll come to understand you’re the only one mentioning someone’s name who has nothing to do with any of this currently. If this is the only thing you have to offer this conversation see yourself out the door, because you’re comments are not intelligent, nor relevant.
His blame NATO defense of Russia is pretty bogus don't you think?

Thebrownblob

His blame NATO defense of Russia is pretty bogus don't you think?
No I think it’s exactly the point. NATO made a bunch of promises and treaties and broke them all. If it was the United States we might’ve done something quite similar if we felt threatened. Did Putin go to far perhaps probably so. But now the west who is supposed to have more sense more decency and more diplomacy should be pushing for peace instead of pushing for an all out war around the world both economically and literally.

fishtm2001

No I think it’s exactly the point. NATO made a bunch of promises and treaties and broke them all. If it was the United States we might’ve done something quite similar if we felt threatened. Did Putin go to far perhaps probably so. But now the west who is supposed to have more sense more decency and more diplomacy should be pushing for peace instead of pushing for an all out war around the world both economically and literally.
Pushing for peace while Putin places 100,000 + troops on Ukraine's border?

Thebrownblob

Pushing for peace while Putin places 100,000 + troops on Ukraine's border?
Yes I know crazy, Seems like a great time to push for peace when this guy clearly is looking for a way out, no one wins this war, no one. The amount of suffering that will happen in Europe this winter will be extreme and that’s just because of energy. Perhaps that sounds OK to you but not to me. Putin will not be in charge of Russia forever.

vantexan

We've got China gaining huge influence in developing nations including in our backyard in Brazil and Argentina. Are we going to send in the troops and slaughter civilians to bring them back in line? And in Soviet days the Soviets were meddling in countries all over the world pushing communism. So it wasn't one sided with NATO. And Russia invading Ukraine illustrates why every Eastern European country wanted into NATO after the Warsaw Pact collapsed. Being in NATO allowed them self determination without worry that the Kremlin was going to try to dominate them again. We don't send in the troops to bring a NATO member into line. The Russians however went into Hungary and Czechoslovakia and slammed those Warsaw Pact countries. And supported authoritarian regimes in other Eastern European nations.

fishtm2001

Yes I know crazy, Seems like a great time to push for peace when this guy clearly is looking for a way out, no one wins this war, no one. The amount of suffering that will happen in Europe this winter will be extreme and that’s just because of energy. Perhaps that sounds OK to you but not to me. Putin will not be in charge of Russia forever.
bottom line; in this clash between the war criminal in the Kremlin and Ukraine and its NATO allies, the true moral high ground is pretty clear.

Thebrownblob

bottom line; in this clash between the war criminal in the Kremlin and Ukraine and its NATO allies, the true moral high ground is pretty clear.
Yes the moral high ground is finding a suitable agreement to both sides to stop the killing, the war, and the destruction of the world economy. Not to puff our chest out.
We are the west, we are supposed to be the moral high ground. We should know when enough is enough. Not race each other to mutual destruction or suicide. They have not even tried to push for peace yet.

vantexan

Yes the moral high ground is finding a suitable agreement to both sides to stop the killing, the war, and the destruction of the world economy. Not to puff our chest out.
We are the west, we are supposed to be the moral high ground. We should know when enough is enough. Not race each other to mutual destruction or suicide. They have not even tried to push for peace yet.
They've had peace talks.

Thebrownblob

They've had peace talks.
Very very few and nothing in many months. I find it curious that you support Joe Biden. Every other item you think he has no ability to lead but on this one you do. Something as important is this you trust his judgment? Even as you see the fruit of his decisions so far? Nothing gets the right and left Warhawks together like a good old fashion war.

vantexan

Very very few and nothing in many months. I find it curious that you support Joe Biden. Every other item you think he has no ability to lead but on this one you do. Something as important is this you trust his judgment? Even as you see the fruit of his decisions so far? Nothing gets the right and left Warhawks together like a good old fashion war.
I'm not supporting Biden but you're trying to win the argument by saying I am. And if it were up to me the war would end immediately. Would've never started. I honestly don't understand why anyone can say Russia was justified in invading because of NATO encroachment. Slaughtering civilians is never ok. Peace talks are great as long as it isn't one sided. If Moscow essentially wants control of Ukraine's future rather than the Ukrainians having self determination then the talks are going nowhere. How many times have people on this forum talked about nefarious schemes by evil elites to enslave us all and we must resist, even fight if necessary? Yet an actual bully invades its neighbor and the same people say that neighbor should just hand over their freedom rather than fight. Didn't 70 years of Soviet domination illustrate what the Russians are about and why we have NATO in the first place?

Thebrownblob

I'm not supporting Biden but you're trying to win the argument by saying I am. And if it were up to me the war would end immediately. Would've never started. I honestly don't understand why anyone can say Russia was justified in invading because of NATO encroachment. Slaughtering civilians is never ok. Peace talks are great as long as it isn't one sided. If Moscow essentially wants control of Ukraine's future rather than the Ukrainians having self determination then the talks are going nowhere. How many times have people on this forum talked about nefarious schemes by evil elites to enslave us all and we must resist, even fight if necessary? Yet an actual bully invades its neighbor and the same people say that neighbor should just hand over their freedom rather than fight. Didn't 70 years of Soviet domination illustrate what the Russians are about and why we have NATO in the first place?
I’m not trying to win any argument. Who said Russia was justified? Who said NATO was justified in breaking their agreements? What does a plan of evil elites threatening to enslave us have to do with this? Yes 70 years of Soviet domination in the east block turned NATO into a group of people who feel they can break their agreements and force others to do as they please. You don’t think NATO was being a bully? You don’t think Obama was being a bully? That does not give Russia the right but it did give them the reason. Now it’s time for big boys to step up and figure out a way out of this mess. Do we have a leader who can do that? But instead you trust him to do this? weakening our defenses. Crushing our economy while telling us it’s worth it, and we need to sacrifice. Yeah I don’t understand that at all.

vantexan

I’m not trying to win any argument. Who said Russia was justified? Who said NATO was justified in breaking their agreements? What does a plan of evil elites threatening to enslave us have to do with this? Yes 70 years of Soviet domination in the east block turned NATO into a group of people who feel they can break their agreements and force others to do as they please. You don’t think NATO was being a bully? You don’t think Obama was being a bully? That does not give Russia the right but it did give them the reason. Now it’s time for big boys to step up and figure out a way out of this mess. Do we have a leader who can do that? But instead you trust him to do this? weakening our defenses. Crushing our economy while telling us it’s worth it, and we need to sacrifice. Yeah I don’t understand that at all.
I'm not supporting Biden at all. But I don't think Russia was justified in invading. This isn't about NATO, that's an excuse. This is about Putin wanting to take back land he feels the Soviet Union shouldn't have lost control over. Who are the Russians to dictate to their neighbors who they align with? It wouldn't even be an issue if the Russians would treat their neighbors right to begin with. Yeah, NATO expanded into Eastern Europe. They didn't put a gun to those people's heads. Eastern Europe couldn't wait to get out from under Moscow's thumb. And they are free sovereign nations today because of it. Boo hoo if the Russians don't like it. They got what they deserved. And yes, you among others go on all day about how our government is looking to enslave us but don't seem to have a problem with Russia doing it to other people. What's that about?

Thebrownblob

I'm not supporting Biden at all. But I don't think Russia was justified in invading. This isn't about NATO, that's an excuse. This is about Putin wanting to take back land he feels the Soviet Union shouldn't have lost control over. Who are the Russians to dictate to their neighbors who they align with? It wouldn't even be an issue if the Russians would treat their neighbors right to begin with. Yeah, NATO expanded into Eastern Europe. They didn't put a gun to those people's heads. Eastern Europe couldn't wait to get out from under Moscow's thumb. And they are free sovereign nations today because of it. Boo hoo if the Russians don't like it. They got what they deserved. And yes, you among others go on all day about how our government is looking to enslave us but don't seem to have a problem with Russia doing it to other people. What's that about?
No I haven’t gone on all day about any of that I have no idea why you would say that but OK. You are a stodgy old fool who enjoys war. You’re also a know it all whos done absolutely nothing with his life so right back at you buddy. You claim to be a conservative and you do nothing conservative lol you’re exactly why people hate conservatives you are a hypocrite. Perhaps you feel everyone wants to be destitute and poor like you but we do not we do not want to have to run to another country and hide because we don’t have the money because we did not do the things we are supposed to do. Perhaps you feel most of us should be as irresponsible as you with your health and wait for the government to pay but we do not we feel like we should take care of things our self. You are in fact just a RINO. You would love Lindsey Graham. he’s a phony conservative too that loves war. Naturally just like him you’re too much of a coward to do any fighting yourself. You live in the biggest glass house you probably should keep your mouth shut.

vantexan

No I haven’t gone on all day about any of that I have no idea why you would say that but OK. You are a stodgy old fool who enjoys war. You’re also a know it all whos done absolutely nothing with his life so right back at you buddy. You claim to be a conservative and you do nothing conservative lol you’re exactly why people hate conservatives you are a hypocrite. Perhaps you feel everyone wants to be destitute and poor like you but we do not we do not want to have to run to another country and hide because we don’t have the money because we did not do the things we are supposed to do. Perhaps you feel most of us should be as irresponsible as you with your health and wait for the government to pay but we do not we feel like we should take care of things our self. You are in fact just a RINO. You would love Lindsey Graham. he’s a phony conservative too that loves war. Naturally just like him you’re too much of a coward to do any fighting yourself. You live in the biggest glass house you probably should keep your mouth shut.
Did I touch a nerve? What does my financial status have to do with you supporting a Russian dictator? Have done nothing with my life? I'm doing exactly what I want to do with my life. Which is what you can't stand. We're supposed to buy a big house and a big vehicle and live the good life. Guess what? I ended up working for a company that made sure that wasn't going to happen. So I planned a way out. And do you think only liberals get diabetes? Every time you can't defend your position you attack personally. Weak. Totally weak. Yah, only liberals are poor. Real conservatives are rich. Exactly the kind of thinking that has working class people supporting Democrats because they think Republicans are the party of the rich. And if your idea of being against war is to let the bigger, more powerful country push its neighbors around, don't stand up for yourself then I guess I must be a wild eyed warmonger for being against what you advocate for.

Thebrownblob

Did I touch a nerve? What does my financial status have to do with you supporting a Russian dictator? Have done nothing with my life? I'm doing exactly what I want to do with my life. Which is what you can't stand. We're supposed to buy a big house and a big vehicle and live the good life. Guess what? I ended up working for a company that made sure that wasn't going to happen. So I planned a way out. And do you think only liberals get diabetes? Every time you can't defend your position you attack personally. Weak. Totally weak. Yah, only liberals are poor. Real conservatives are rich. Exactly the kind of thinking that has working class people supporting Democrats because they think Republicans are the party of the rich. And if your idea of being against war is to let the bigger, more powerful country push its neighbors around, don't stand up for yourself then I guess I must be a wild eyed warmonger for being against what you advocate for.
No no nerve touched it’s important to call out liars and shape shifters such as yourself make up some more crap about me, and I’ll call you out for what you are and expose you as the fraud you are every time. Got it?