Zuckerman wins the US Popular vote

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Probably cuz they haven't been brainwashed by the TDU cult. Can't wait to rid the union of TDU!
Excuse me!
I don't believe you understand ... the American Teamsters voted TDU to the IBT Presidency.
I would not count on them going anywhere.
In fact, they should feel stronger and more aggressive than they have ever been.
Long live the American blue-collar worker.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Excuse me!
I don't believe you understand ... the American Teamsters voted TDU to the IBT Presidency.
I would not count on them going anywhere.
In fact, they should feel stronger and more aggressive than they have ever been.
Lon live the American blue-collar worker.
Government oversight is going bye bye. And once the charges come out on Paff about his embezzlement scheme and his employer contributions to the TRF which was used to support Z, he will take his ass to jail.

LeadBelly

Banned
Canadians are my teamster union brothers. They are the same as me. If they would have counted their ballots first what would be said.

Bottom line Hoffa hall are the goat

LeadBelly

Banned
COME ON! Admit it . It made you a little nervous.
friend yea that central sucked but it was my understanding that it would go Canada east west central then south. I knew the central was going to be hard. The south was a complete joke. I knew we'd win. I just didn't know at first by how much.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Government oversight is going bye bye. And once the charges come out on Paff about his embezzlement scheme and his employer contributions to the TRF which was used to support Z, he will take his ass to jail.
Oh Yeah!
That's bringing the membership together.
Even Trump is forgetting about HilaryGate.