100k Club

ZJ NOMAD

I'm making sure that my family is well taken care if now and in the future. I choose to spend quality time with my family, not quanity. People who classify spending time with their family as setting their children in front of the tv and doing something else isn't what I do. When you work like we do, late into the night, you value the time you have with your family even more. You might even say that the more that you work, the more you appreciate the time you do have with your family. By me working the hours I do it supplies the means for my family to do things that they otherwise wouldn't be able to do, improving our quality of life.

Well said jackburton, I myself am a part timer of 6 years making about $18,000 a year, but i have a second job and make and additional $25,000 more a year. My wife also works as a part time UPS hourly making another $15,000 a year. we have 5 kids together , and even though we work so much we still manage to be with our kids and spend time with them. Both me and my girl have no complaints as part timers great pay and the benefits are awesome , I bet UPS dishes out atleast $40,000 a year in me , my wife and 5 kids is health benefits. I know some combo fulltime workers that make less than what me and my girl make, and i laugh. And yes Knowing myself and my wife if we ever get the opportunity to go driving I will push to try to make $100,000 a year no doubt about it, now double that amount yup $ 200,000 me ,and my girl. Hey, what can I say I love capitalism , I love the USA , and it's better to burnout than to rust away in the good old words of Neil Young. Anyways stay positive , be happy , and go Mitt Romney!!!!

article22

Banned
Well said jackburton, I myself am a part timer of 6 years making about $18,000 a year, but i have a second job and make and additional $25,000 more a year. My wife also works as a part time UPS hourly making another $15,000 a year. we have 5 kids together , and even though we work so much we still manage to be with our kids and spend time with them. Both me and my girl have no complaints as part timers great pay and the benefits are awesome , I bet UPS dishes out atleast $40,000 a year in me , my wife and 5 kids is health benefits. I know some combo fulltime workers that make less than what me and my girl make, and i laugh. And yes Knowing myself and my wife if we ever get the opportunity to go driving I will push to try to make $100,000 a year no doubt about it, now double that amount yup $ 200,000 me ,and my girl. Hey, what can I say I love capitalism , I love the USA , and it's better to burnout than to rust away in the good old words of Neil Young. Anyways stay positive , be happy , and go Mitt Romney!!!!

I HAVE A COMBO JOB AND WE MAKE MORE THAN YOUR TWO JOBS AND WIVES JOB COMBINED... THEY JUST DONT HAND YOU 100k A YEAR AS A DRIVER... THERE WILL BE ALOT OF STRUGGLES AND BEING SENT HOME 3 DAYS A WEEK BEFORE U ARE ANYWHERE NEAR 100k... THE MONEY IS GREAT BUT EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT PACKAGE CAR DRIVING SUCKS!! GOOD LUCK .. ITS A LONG HARD ROAD TO FINALLY GET THERE!

brown bomber

brown bomber
:sad-little: Don't give up. You will find her. I, on the other hand, have to get my picker fixed before I ever get involved, again. I find the biggest :wacko::poop: in the room. :whiteflag:
had to refer to my urban dictionary, to find out about your "picker" reference...I'm sure that your "picker" is just fine,..it just might need a little break....you'll figure it out..don't worry

menotyou

bella amicizia
had to refer to my urban dictionary, to find out about your "picker" reference...I'm sure that your "picker" is just fine,..it just might need a little break....you'll figure it out..don't worry
:whiteflag: I give up. I love my dogs. I guess that is what I was meant to do.