100k Club

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
half my center will be 100k this year.

Come work in west los angeles district... weve been at 100K for three years now. Had a safety ride yesterday and we punched out at 930PM. Christmas loads all year. Yesterday 55 stops over dispatched.

Money just being handed out like its no big deal. Nobody cares.

Peace

TOS

Kirk

Just a quick question?? Do you have any kids? Because if you do, you are missing the best years of their lives and you will never get that back. Ya the money is nice but family should mean a hell of a lot more! That's all I have to say about that!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Come work in west los angeles district... weve been at 100K for three years now. Had a safety ride yesterday and we punched out at 930PM. Christmas loads all year. Yesterday 55 stops over dispatched.

Money just being handed out like its no big deal. Nobody cares.

Don't you have 9.5 language?

Peace

TOS

oldupsman

No wife, kids or family. Last 3 years 95K, 96K, 103K.

I'd trade it all for the love of a good woman.
Well be careful. The divorce rate at UPS in quite high. I've seen a lot of guys get wiped out in a divorce too. It
will happen if and when it's suppose to happen.
I didn't get married until I was 40 for a reason. She was the woman who got UPS. She got I'll be gone 14 hours a day.
She got we can't go out with friends on a Wed. She got we can't go to Christmas parties. She got if something breaks
at home she has to call the repairman. I never once came home and had to hear "Where have you been." She served her
time at UPS just like I did. She got it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That works out to be 14 hr of OT a week unless your in a bonus center. Money isn't everything I'll take my $70 and more time with the family.
6 punches on Saturdays and working holidays solves that. Worked 11 today at double time and posting this from a neighbors house with a HighLife in hand. We are also a bonus center to boot.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Years ago we had a group of drivers who called themselves "The 700 Club" because they broke $700 every week which was a big deal back then. I can take a dead day and make that now.

Years ago we had a group of drivers who called themselves "The 700 Club" because they broke $700 every week which was a big deal back then. I can take a dead day and make that now.
Years ago we had a group of good ass olld guy that called themselves the dinner club. They would meet every night and have dinner before they came in. Think of the logistics it took to pull tha schittt off.

Old ass logistics

rod

Retired 22 years

In 1971 I made about $6.75 (full scale) as a full time package driver. I made over twice as much per hour as my wife did working for the State of Minnesota full time. We had money to burn back then. We saved enough the first year we were married to put $10,000 dollars down on an $18,000 three bedroom older house on a nice lake. Lived in that house for 5 years- made a few improvements myself and sold it for $46,000. Bought another nice home on 20 acres for $36,500 and sold that 10 years ago for $175,000.

Kman845

Cleared just over 90K this year for the first time, almost 2500 hrs worked. I don't mind all the extra OT, but if I wanted to cut my hours down I'd just work as much as I could every day but take a dead day per week.

More overtime per hours worked. ;o)

K

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
$83,500 this year. Maybe next year ill shoot for 90k. With a wife and hopefully kids on the way I hope I'm 5+ years from 100k.