Abortion

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's the pro-abortion people who call it a clump of cells while prolifers call it a baby.
If you don't want a baby, don't get pregnant.........

What do you care what other women do with their lives and body? Nobody tells you what to do with yours.

Leave other peoples lives to themselves and stay out of them.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
What do you care why people carry guns..........leave them to themselves and shut up.
Okay, let's have Original Intent on the Second Amendment.

You can own whatever guns you want, as many as you want... as long as they're all unrifled, muzzle-loading black powder guns.

oldngray

nowhere special

You can own whatever guns you want, as many as you want... as long as they're all unrifled, muzzle-loading black powder guns.

What makes you think that was the original intent? Especially since that wasn't the intent nor what it said.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Second Amendment - Bearing Arms
Amendment Text | Annotations

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Not sure where you see ANYTHING mentioning black powder guns, or excluding uzi's. Oh, yeah.....cause it's not there

ImWaitingForTheDay

My problem isn't with guns at all.

It's that there are people who meet all these criteria who have them:

1) Paranoid.
2) Uneducated.
3) Low intelligence.
4) Ignorant.
5) Marginal grasp or reality.
6) Impulsive.
7) Anger management issues.
8) Mental health issues not already listed above.

And I'm not talking about people who have some combination of the above. Most of these guys are all of the above or most of the above. They are the last people on the planet who should have machines designed to kill. And they have a lot of them.

It's no wonder they oppose all laws designed to weed out people. And that's precisely what gun control laws are for - weeding out people who probably shouldn't have guns.

They aren't afraid of "responsible, law abiding" gun owners being punished. They know they personally wouldn't pass.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Second Amendment - Bearing Arms
Amendment Text | Annotations

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Not sure where you see ANYTHING mentioning black powder guns, or excluding uzi's. Oh, yeah.....cause it's not there

People like you are absent of the understanding of the constitution and the subsequent laws passed to regulate those amendments.

Its simply a matter of convenience that gun owners chose to selectively read something into the second amendment without an understanding of construction.

You all ignore the commas, and the militia act of 1792, in the second congress, which immediately followed the first congress who wrote the second amendment.

Thats where you will find the REGULATION on weapons that were to be owned by militia members.

Try reading.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

151805_600.jpg
Moreloch,these guys can explain it better than me ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My problem isn't with guns at all.

It's that there are people who meet all these criteria who have them:

1) Paranoid.
2) Uneducated.
3) Low intelligence.
4) Ignorant.
5) Marginal grasp or reality.
6) Impulsive.
7) Anger management issues.
8) Mental health issues not already listed above.

And I'm not talking about people who have some combination of the above. Most of these guys are all of the above or most of the above. They are the last people on the planet who should have machines designed to kill. And they have a lot of them.

It's no wonder they oppose all laws designed to weed out people. And that's precisely what gun control laws are for - weeding out people who probably shouldn't have guns.

They aren't afraid of "responsible, law abiding" gun owners being punished. They know they personally wouldn't pass.

Aww, how cute, your forum lover rated your drivel here as a winning post. You should feel special

Numbers 1-8 describe gang members, inner city losers, and other degenerates. Clearly you're concerned with getting their guns too, right? Nope, just the right wing "nut jobs" who have them to hunt or to protect ourselves from criminal a-holes.

Until the thugging losers get rid of their guns we're hanging onto ours and will take justice into our own hands.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Aww, how cute, your forum lover rated your drivel here as a winning post. You should feel special

Numbers 1-8 describe gang members, inner city losers, and other degenerates. Clearly you're concerned with getting their guns too, right? Nope, just the right wing "nut jobs" who have them to hunt or to protect ourselves from criminal a-holes.

Until the thugging losers get rid of their guns we're hanging onto ours and will take justice into our own hands.
I keep wondering when you will attain some self awareness and be embarrassed by your childish,fearful, bedwetting rants. I'm not holding my breath.I know it's all Obama's fault since they took comic book spinner racks out of supermarkets.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I keep wondering when you will attain some self awareness and be embarrassed by your childish,fearful, bedwetting rants. I'm not holding my breath.I know it's all Obama's fault since they took comic book spinner racks out of supermarkets.

Who says I have fear of anything? You seeing things that aren't there again? Obama is a loser, but we're stuck with the mess he has created. We're done. I'm not going to convince you that you're wrong, and you'll never convince me that you're correct. I'm bored of this.

Funny how, yet again you won't answer questions. You, just like other Democrats call names and insults.

Weenie

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I agree...as long as the crazies, psychos and thugs have guns....I'd like the option of being armed too....since I lost my magical ability to outrun bullets!

Rainman

Its all good.

How do you read that this is the intent of the Second Amendment? This sounds like something you made up.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
People like you are absent of the understanding of the constitution and the subsequent laws passed to regulate those amendments.
Its simply a matter of convenience that gun owners chose to selectively read something into the second amendment without an understanding of construction.

You all ignore the commas, and the militia act of 1792, in the second congress, which immediately followed the first congress who wrote the second amendment.

Thats where you will find the REGULATION on weapons that were to be owned by militia members.

Try reading.

TOS.

What are we reading into it, POS? What I posted is what it says, verbatim. No more, no less. Liberals are trying to read stuff into it that is not written.

Why are you so afraid of guns? If you're so fond of abortions, you shouldn't mind me killing some guys who don't deserve to be alive anyway.

2 guaranteed dislikes: POS, and his boy toy Imwaitingforabrain. Maybe a derail, we'll see