Abortion

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Question? What Question would that be? I guess I missed it. By all means please repost or quote the post where the question is located.

Sorry, it wasn't initially posted as a question, but a thought provoking statement in post 832. How is us being pro life and pro war ANY different than dems being pro abortion and anti death penalty?

wkmac

Sorry, it wasn't initially posted as a question, but a thought provoking statement in post 832. How is us being pro life and pro war ANY different than dems being pro abortion and anti death penalty?

As to the question, there is no meaningful difference. I see you both as little more than false dilemmas. That why in my post I called it "fair and balanced!" To quote:

This being fair and balanced by the hypocrisy of being pro life while being pro war!

And study of warfare on all effected levels knows that the first victims are always children.

Thought provoking statement in post 832? Hmmmmm!

Coming from someone who supports a party which is Pro-abortion yet anti death penalty. Now who's the "hypocriticizer"

Point #1: Pure assumption.

Point #2: Conclusion based on assumption in Point #1

So what's thought provoking here?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As to the question, there is no meaningful difference. I see you both as little more than false dilemmas. That why in my post I called it "fair and balanced!" To quote:

Thought provoking statement in post 832? Hmmmmm!

Point #1: Pure assumption.

Point #2: Conclusion based on assumption in Point #1

So what's thought provoking here?

Inference, not assumption. There's a difference.

The conclusion is incorrect?

If it is not incorrect, how is it hypocritical of republicans, but not of dems?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Who is PRO-WAR? Do you mean always wanting war?
Or like me, ready to support a war if it is to insure our survival or that of our close friends?
And by the way, I'd much rather be pegged as pro-war than a baby killer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
axo9qp.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via CNS News:

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

The federal government is prohibited from paying directly for abortions through Title X family planning grants and reimbursements, however, federal funds do pay for Planned Parenthood operations, including the clinics where abortions are performed.

The 327,653 abortions Planned Parenthood reports that it did in its organizational fiscal 2014 exceeds by 487 the number of abortions it did the previous year.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
The federal government is prohibited from paying directly for abortions through Title X family planning grants and reimbursements, however, federal funds do pay for Planned Parenthood operations, including the clinics where abortions are performed.

I am a Christian. I do not believe in abortion. However, it not my place to judge your actions. Do what you will.

I will be here to counsel you, to help you and to pick you up out of the gutter when you ask me to.

God will judge you when your time comes.

But this, This is what pisses me off! I do not choose to fund planned parenthood, my government chooses for me with out my permission. I shouldn't have to unwillingly pay for your good time, your mistakes or accidents.

Let planned parenthood survive on private donations. Stop giving them money that comes from people who have no choice in the matter. Just like the babies they kill.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Planned Parenthood, like PBS , makes enough money to survive on their own without gov't help. I agree, stop the flow of $$$$.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Via CNS News:

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

Helping reduce the number of Liberals and Democrats ... good job PP!

rod

Retired 22 years

Religion, politics and abortion are three subjects guaranteed to start a fight. Just playing devils advocate here---I'm under the belief that there is an abundance of kids that don't get adopted now-------who the hell is going to take care of 1,370,000 more? Don't answer -I know. I don't see the pro-lifers beating down the doors of the adoption places to take on 1-2 or a dozen more kids. And another thing---why is it its always some nut case guy who is all concerned and blows up an abortion clinic? Guys should stay out of it---this is a womens decision to make.