Abortion

upschuck

People like you are absent of the understanding of the constitution and the subsequent laws passed to regulate those amendments.

Its simply a matter of convenience that gun owners chose to selectively read something into the second amendment without an understanding of construction.

You all ignore the commas, and the militia act of 1792, in the second congress, which immediately followed the first congress who wrote the second amendment.

Thats where you will find the REGULATION on weapons that were to be owned by militia members.

Try reading.

TOS.
The Supreme Court disagrees with you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How do you read that this is the intent of the Second Amendment? This sounds like something you made up.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Sounds like he has read and understood the second amendment and the corresponding act that the second congress passed to clarify the second amendment.

If only gun owners like yourself took the time to read and learn vs. drawing your own conclusions about what was intended, this would be a better place to live.

Until then, gun owners will be the violent force that plagues society as wives, children, neighbors and coworkers are killed by them.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Until then, ILLEGAL gun owners will be the violent force that plagues society as wives, children, neighbors and coworkers are killed by them.

TOS.

Fixed it for you. I really shouldn't care about illegal gun owners though, let them all (god willing) kill each other over drugs, or shoes, or new rims for their Escalade or 7 series BMW, I'll be safe here in the suburbs, you can keep your section 8.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Arizona Democratic gubernatorial candidate Fred DuVal said that 14-year olds should be allowed to get abortions with no parental consent.

DuVal articulated his position on parental consent at a public forum Tuesday at Redemption Church in Gilbert, Ariz.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Arizona Democratic gubernatorial candidate Fred DuVal said that 14-year olds should be allowed to get abortions with no parental consent.

DuVal articulated his position on parental consent at a public forum Tuesday at Redemption Church in Gilbert, Ariz.

Speaking about abortion in a church, seems a bit wrong to me. 14 year olds shouldn't be having unprotected sex.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, we do. I like your self-description...highly accurate.

It's cute how "much" you know about me. LOL.

let's weep for some POS who robbed a store and attacked a cop, but not care about executing babies because mom couldn't close her :censored2: legs, section 8 mentality