BIDEN INFECTED WITH THE KUNG FLU!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Again you can catch Covid vaccinated but the chances of survival much higher compared to a non vax

This line has been the MSM talking point for months. Personally I don't believe it. The omicron (current) variant is a walk in the oark. I had it a month ago after getting the first two shots a couple of years ago. I wish I never got the shots.
Nobody is dying from omicron compared to Covid-19. And this is considering the FACT that tons of deaths blamed on covid-** were not actually caused by the covid virus. Hospitals get paid for writing covid as a death cause. How is it even possible to ASSume true numbers when this is the MO?

Thebrownblob

This line has been the MSM talking point for months. Personally I don't believe it. The omicron (current) variant is a walk in the oark. I had it a month ago after getting the first two shots a couple of years ago. I wish I never got the shots.
Nobody is dying from omicron compared to Covid-19. And this is considering the FACT that tons of deaths blamed on covid-** were not actually caused by the covid virus. Hospitals get paid for writing covid as a death cause. How is it even possible to ASSume true numbers when this is the MO?

Because it makes people who were fooled by the medical community feel better.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
90% of the people who took the shot believe it does even in the face of contracting and spreading the virus their self. It’s easily the worst vaccine in history. Everything I’ve ever been vaccinated for I never got.
Even the scientists are admitting it doesn’t work, but the sheep are so brainwashed they can’t believe it.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
90% of the people who took the shot believe it does even in the face of contracting and spreading the virus their self. It’s easily the worst vaccine in history. Everything I’ve ever been vaccinated for I never got.
It seems that the majority of people getting it now are vaccinated.