BIDEN INFECTED WITH THE KUNG FLU!

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
This line has been the MSM talking point for months. Personally I don't believe it. The omicron (current) variant is a walk in the oark. I had it a month ago after getting the first two shots a couple of years ago. I wish I never got the shots.
Nobody is dying from omicron compared to Covid-19. And this is considering the FACT that tons of deaths blamed on covid-** were not actually caused by the covid virus. Hospitals get paid for writing covid as a death cause. How is it even possible to ASSume true numbers when this is the MO?

They don’t get paid and you don’t work at a hospital. Covid at its peak the hospital was a mad house. I know people who work in the medical field

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
They don’t get paid and you don’t work at a hospital. Covid at its peak the hospital was a mad house. I know people who work in the medical field

I do as well. If you think that hospitals, with a covid cause of death, didn't get paid for each one then you are plain wrong.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Then they’re full of :censored2: too. The fake vaccine doesn’t work, never did. And they over counted covid deaths.

vantexan

Let's concede that covid did kill a lot of people. Almost all of them very elderly or obese or another underlying condition that greatly weakened them. There are exceptions of course but most people under 50 who got covid survived whether they were vaccinated or not. It became clear over time who was at risk and it wasn't necessary to shut everything down. Pretty much it was Republican governors who opened up their states while it was primarily Democrats smearing them for it. In the end the governors who kept everything open were proven right. Yet Dems want to cling to a false narrative. Funny how Obama said about conservatives that they cling to their guns and religion but in the last two years it was Democrats clinging to things that were demonstrably not true. And some still do.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let's concede that covid did kill a lot of people. Almost all of them very elderly or obese or another underlying condition that greatly weakened them. There are exceptions of course but most people under 50 who got covid survived whether they were vaccinated or not. It became clear over time who was at risk and it wasn't necessary to shut everything down. Pretty much it was Republican governors who opened up their states while it was primarily Democrats smearing them for it. In the end the governors who kept everything open were proven right. Yet Dems want to cling to a false narrative. Funny how Obama said about conservatives that they cling to their guns and religion but in the last two years it was Democrats clinging to things that were demonstrably not true. And some still do.
It’s because of what they watch, MSM liars

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Who’s paying them and what do they get out of it ??

Screenshot_20220803-165354.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny, because in Massachusetts it didn't matter what killed you.
If you died with a positive test of CoVid, the state listed you as a CoVid death.
Even if you had your head decapitated in a car wreck.