Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
^^^^^^^ Probably a good idea to avoid routes where professional photogs hangout for ego shots. Never dive into a curve you can't see far enough into to react accordingly.

Tail of the Dragon. NC. I think its 318 curves in 11 miles. I took my wife there last year and its no place for an rookie rider but its fun if you know what your doing. We were advised NOT to ride it on weekends when all the crazies came out. We did it a couple of times during the week.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sitting in the boat today I could hear the top fuelers and funny cars at the NHRA BIR Nationals going down the track about 8 miles away

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Sitting in the boat today I could hear the top fuelers and funny cars at the NHRA BIR Nationals going down the track about 8 miles away
I get the same thing at my folks place when the NW Nationals are going on across dry land from maybe 20 miles away!

1Low59

image.jpeg

1Low59

image.jpeg

Officially starts on 9/8. My stepdad is part of this group that is going on this trip of a lifetime. It starts in Cartagena,Columbia and ends in Ushuaia,Argentina.