climate catastrophe

rickyb

You have no clue what Jesus would actually want since you don’t have a personal relationship with Him. You are using your arrogance to project what you think he would want
i am using my god given intellect and common sense to say he would not approve of nukes since we risk nuclear apocalypse

not exactly a leap of faith to say this

vantexan

think about it

we always hear these excuses "ohhhhh nukes werent around in jesus's day"

yea a lot of satanic stuff wasnt around back then. you have to use your brain that jesus would not approve of everything in sight being blown to bits by nukes not to mention permanent environmental devastation it would cause.
We've had two nuclear bombs used. How many more lives have been saved because major countries won't attack each other if nuclear war could result. Have you ever considered that?

rickyb

We've had two nuclear bombs used. How many more lives have been saved because major countries won't attack each other if nuclear war could result. Have you ever considered that?
umm countries will attack each other with nukes

putin even recently said. trump said it.

tourists24

i am using my god given intellect and common sense to say he would not approve of nukes since we risk nuclear apocalypse

not exactly a leap of faith to say this
No, but it is arrogant to presume you can speak for Jesus when you don’t have a personal relationship with him

vantexan

umm countries will attack each other with nukes

putin even recently said. trump said it.
Have they? Take nukes off the table. Would the Soviet Union have invaded Europe? WWIII would've happened decades ago. Never thought about that huh? About 100 million people died in the last world war.

rickyb

Have they? Take nukes off the table. Would the Soviet Union have invaded Europe? WWIII would've happened decades ago. Never thought about that huh? About 100 million people died in the last world war.
no im not taking nukes off the table, its completely satanic and we are risking nuclear apocalypse aka hell on earth!

yes trump said we have nukes and ours actually work to north korea! putin said it recently regarding ukrainian invasion.

we've almost had nukes gone off several times since ww2!

vantexan

no im not taking nukes off the table, its completely satanic and we are risking nuclear apocalypse aka hell on earth!

yes trump said we have nukes and ours actually work to north korea! putin said it recently regarding ukrainian invasion.

we've almost had nukes gone off several times since ww2!
Yet they haven't because of deterrence.