climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

Rob schneider is a staple
1711821274297.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yeah, but they went down in 2008 remember and then went nuts again a few years later. I guess they’ll go down again eventually.
Nope I was just reading about 60 year mortgages as a possibility. So they will be able to raise the prices even more because we have the “monthly payment” mentality. Doesn’t matter the price as long as I can afford the monthly payment.

Thebrownblob

Nope I was just reading about 60 year mortgages as a possibility. So they will be able to raise the prices even more because we have the “monthly payment” mentality. Doesn’t matter the price as long as I can afford the monthly payment.
60 year mortgages? Sign me up the jokes on them I’ll be dead in 20.

Darmark7

60 year mortgages? Sign me up the jokes on them I’ll be dead in 20.

Jokes on us. We will have paid all those years and the bank gets it back. Perfect plan for the banks.
We will never really own anything and be happy… right?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Jokes on us. We will have paid all those years and the bank gets it back. Perfect plan for the banks.
We will never really own anything and be happy… right?

True, but my house will be paid off in a very short amount of time, and my taxes continue to go up. I really don’t “own” anything. I’m renting it from my local government. Forever.

Darmark7

True, but my house will be paid off in a very short amount of time, and my taxes continue to go up. I really don’t “own” anything. I’m renting it from my local government. Forever.

At least you can sell it and get the money for it. Imagine a 100 yr mortgage. 50 yrs in and you will have very little equity built up. The problem is as long as people buy what they can afford because of “monthly payments” the industry can keep charging more and just stretch out the years. Take cars for an example. If it was like years ago when the average car loan was 3 yrs there would be no $70,000 cars. The industry doesn’t make something they can’t sell. When they stretch out loans it is a guarantee that a person will never get out of debt and will always pay the most for everything because of interest.

Family

ARE YOU READY TO DRINK NON ALCOHOLIC BEER AFTER CIVILIZATION COLLAPSES
THERE WONT BE REGULAR BEER!!!
Do you have face tattoos Ricky? There is a connection between high anxiety and body marking. Anyways if you a moment I would like to talk you off the ledge with some common sense humor. Try not to laugh. GO