Dennis the Menace Gets His!

MAKAVELI

I suppose the idea that he is protecting someone else never crossed your mind .
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-may-have-talked-with-more-than-one-victim-in-hastert-case/
"Individual A" is one of the alleged victims the FBI may have interviewed, according to law enforcement sources.

Play VIDEO

Dennis Hastert's sexual misconduct allegations date back decades

Word of the more expansive FBI investigation came on the same day of more explosive charges from the family of an alleged abuse victim.

You were saying?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to your link ;
The money payments began in 2010 .
The total amount was going to be $3.5 M.
For charges of blackmail someone has to declare themselves a victim , yet no one has , which is strange to say the least .
"Individual A" is one of the alleged victims the FBI may have interviewed,
( so does that mean even the FBI is unsure ) .
Gary Matlock was a Yorkville wrestler from 1969 to 1973, and has called Hastert a mentor. He also went on that Bahamas trip but recalls nothing untoward.
Jolene Burdge told ABC that Hastert molested her brother, Stephen Reinboldt, all through high school. She been pushing this tale since 1995 and no media outlet wanted it .
Has her mental status been explored ?
It seems that the general public has already sealed Hastert's fate , without knowing any actual facts of the whole matter .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I simply asked you for a link to support your statement that investigators had confirmed. I am not obsessed with this case like you seem to be and there may have been a story I didn't see. Since you can't support your claim that indicates it was just something you pulled out of your own butt. Attacking me and using deflection as per the usual liberal playbook.

Sigh. There will never be absolute proof available because the statute of limitations has expired. The investigators who were quoted conformed that Hastert was being shaken-down for something he did prior to politics. It's similar to Cosby, where it's very obvious the man is guilty, yet there can be no proof because there is no crime to be tried...even though it happened.

If someone accused me wrongly of being a child molester, I'd be everywhere stating my innocence and offering proof that I was NOT a pedophile. Hastert? Not a peep, yet he resigns from every position he holds. What does that tell you?

How is any of this a deflection? Hastert will never be tried for being a molester, just like Cosby will never be in court over his drug rapes.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sigh. There will never be absolute proof available because the statute of limitations has expired. The investigators who were quoted conformed that Hastert was being shaken-down for something he did prior to politics. It's similar to Cosby, where it's very obvious the man is guilty, yet there can be no proof because there is no crime to be tried...even though it happened.

If someone accused me wrongly of being a child molester, I'd be everywhere stating my innocence and offering proof that I was NOT a pedophile. Haster? Not a peep. What does that tell you?

How is any of this a deflection? Hastert will never be tried for being a molester, just like Cosby will never be in court over his drug rapes.

Then you admit you did invent the "facts" you supposedly quoted. As I thought.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Then you admit you did invent the "facts" you supposedly quoted. As I thought.

Ask the investigators who were quoted in the media and made direct reference to Individual A and the arrangement for the payoffs. Are those invented? Once again, because the crime cannot be tried we will never know what happened unless Hastert decides to come forward and tell us. He isn't going to do that, so the facts we get on what happened come from those investigating the banking fraud. We will eventually get the public facts (about the fraud) when it goes to trial.

What I just said above, is exactly what the Feds investigating Hastert said. What is your problem?

oldngray

nowhere special
Ask the investigators who were quoted in the media and made direct reference to Individual A and the arrangement for the payoffs. Are those invented? Once again, because the crime cannot be tried we will never know what happened unless Hastert decides to come forward and tell us. He isn't going to do that, so the facts we get on what happened come from those investigating the banking fraud. We will eventually get the public facts (about the fraud) when it goes to trial.

What I just said above, is exactly what the Feds investigating Hastert said. What is your problem?

Do you have a link supporting your statement as I asked before? Since you continue to evade and deflect I must assume you don't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
According to your link ;
The money payments began in 2010 .
The total amount was going to be $3.5 M.
For charges of blackmail someone has to declare themselves a victim , yet no one has , which is strange to say the least .
"Individual A" is one of the alleged victims the FBI may have interviewed,
( so does that mean even the FBI is unsure ) .
Gary Matlock was a Yorkville wrestler from 1969 to 1973, and has called Hastert a mentor. He also went on that Bahamas trip but recalls nothing untoward.
Jolene Burdge told ABC that Hastert molested her brother, Stephen Reinboldt, all through high school. She been pushing this tale since 1995 and no media outlet wanted it .
Has her mental status been explored ?
It seems that the general public has already sealed Hastert's fate , without knowing any actual facts of the whole matter .

Q: What's red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick.

You, sir, are a brick. And so are your fellow defenders of Hastert. Why, oh why is it so important to defend this man? Individual A may be in trouble for blackmail, and they probably don't want the world knowing that they had sex with Hastert.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you have a link supporting your statement as I asked before? Since you continue to evade and deflect I must assume you don't.

I'd just be repeating the same info that's already out there and has been linked by SPH. Are you adobe, clay, or cinder-block (as in type of brick). This is all so obvious.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'd just be repeating the same info that's already out there and has been linked by SPH. Are you adobe, clay, or cinder-block (as in type of brick). This is all so obvious.

Obviously a fabrication by you since AGAIN you evade and deflect. I have no horse in this race and could care less about Hastert but I do object to blind bias about events and making judgements without knowing the facts.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
"Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Q: What's red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick.

You, sir, are a brick. And so are your fellow defenders of Hastert. Why, oh why is it so important to defend this man? Individual A may be in trouble for blackmail, and they probably don't want the world knowing that they had sex with Hastert.

These hardline right wing nuts will defend every child molester of the GOP. From DUGGAR and Larry Craig to Dennis Hastert.

These people dont understand how to accept they belong to a party of degenerates.

Its just a normal business day for them in vilifying the victims and praising the criminal.

Forget that Hastert has been indicted, forget that the FBI is investigating him, forget that victims are coming forward, he is one of "them" and they will do all they can to find a way to protect hastert.

Its the GOP way.

Maybe they will just send Hastert to Jesus Camp for prayer and forgiveness.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Obviously a fabrication by you since AGAIN you evade and deflect. I have no horse in this race and could care less about Hastert but I do object to blind bias about events and making judgements without knowing the facts.
In conservative circles, it doesn't matter "who does what to who". What matters to them is "who is the conservative", then they give him absolution and treat him as the victim... Right Wing-nut cases are emotionally unable to admit that any one from their tribe can ever do anything wrong.Once Oldie went over to the dark side, any semblance of rationality on his part was eliminated.

oldngray

nowhere special
In conservative circles, it doesn't matter "who does what to who". What matters to them is "who is the conservative", then they give him absolution and treat him as the victim... Right Wing-nut cases are emotionally unable to admit that any one from their tribe can ever do anything wrong.Once Oldie went over to the dark side, any semblance of rationality on his part was eliminated.

More attacks and deflection. From the Liberal Playbook 101.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I agree completely. This is "circle the wagons and protect Coach Hastert" time. Make Denny the victim, and distort the facts so it looks like his guilt is questionable. When Rush became an Oxycodone addict, and doctor-shopped for his addiction, it was very similar. Remember when Rush used to advocate strongly for the death penalty for drug addicts and dealers? Silence...when it was him using. Oh, and how about his "hearing loss", which coincidentally happened after his bout with addiction. You see, Oxycodone/Oxycontin abuse leads to severe hearing loss, and Limbaugh's was so bad he needed 2 cochlear implants.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would prefer a news article but anything that says what MFE claimed would be sufficient. Allegations and hearsay are not proof btw.

God, I'm so dumb. This is just an attempt by the MSM to do a "drive-by" on Hastert. You know. Any chance for the radical leftists who hate America to take-down(pun intended) a fine, God-fearing Conservative icon like Dennis Hastert. He is the victim here, and all he was doing for those boys was building character, and giving them a rubdown after a hard day on the mat. It's just a misunderstanding, and it was an accident that Hastert's penis found it's way into young men. I guess it must have just slipped out of his pants.

I haven't listened to Limbaugh for quite awhile, but I suspect the line of BS you and Baba are laying-down is almost verbatim El Rushbo. Where there's smoke, there's fire, and where there's a flaming wrestling coach covered in smoke so thick you can't even see him, it's a forest fire.