Don’t work too hard

Zowert

He means work at a steady and safe pace. I notice the preloaders that hustle typically load my pkg car like crap anyway. Take your time, the volume is endless. It’s just going to keep coming, day after day.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Hang in there! I've been burning the candles and both ends. Virtually hammered every day! The good news is.... one of the special years Christmas and New Years falls on Friday. So dual 3-day weekends starting in just 3-weeks!

Keep Chopin'!

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I heard it phrased a little differently.
"The more you do, the more they'll make you do."

But it comes out to the same thing.

If you give them everything you have, they'll ask for that plus 5% more, the next day.

You will never do "enough".

Work hard, but make sure you are being fair to yourself, as well.
Never be a Boxer

7afba76545cf71b0d1bbd24054184711.jpg

watdaflock?

I guy on preload, whose been there there for like 12 years I think, told a new hire today that “working as hard as you can is one of the biggest mistakes you can can make here.”
What do you think he meant by this?
We are union, it only benefits the management to be the first one clocked out. Slow down, or AKA "work safe"

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Management is good at keeping tabs on insiders who are eager to go home early or at specific times. They get the most out of those employees by handing them a large task right before they "typically" take off for the day and tell them they can leave after they're done. To which they work as fast and as hard as they can to get it done.

I've fallen prey to this myself many times in my career here. I have found that the faster I work, the more I am punished. About 6 months ago, the company made up some BS and sent me out on a paid vacation for a little over a month or so. All because they cant stand me. It works in your favor to be disliked, trust me.

I also like playing really :censored2:ing stupid. Most of the time I'm not playing, it's just who I am🤪