Driver Helper Questions

GageR

Hey guys i'm a bit lost in this whole situation. So I've don't my interview and orientation all in one day but we never really went over much for the helper position. I ended up asking H.R. for the number I call to start working. I have a number and now i'm not sure what i'm going to ask, do I just ask if there are any drivers looking for a helper or what? Also do I need boots? Do I receive any clothing from my driver? I just have tons of unanswered questions and sorry for the length of this post but thanks for reading it all and for all of the replies.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Hey guys i'm a bit lost in this whole situation. So I've don't my interview and orientation all in one day but we never really went over much for the helper position. I ended up asking H.R. for the number I call to start working. I have a number and now i'm not sure what i'm going to ask, do I just ask if there are any drivers looking for a helper or what?

Just call in, identify yourself, and ask if you're working today. The rest will take care of itself.

Also do I need boots?

Depends on the weather where your are, and if your driver is a stickler on footwear. If you're in a snowy area, yes you'll need boots. If you're in Miami, maybe not.

Do I receive any clothing from my driver?

They usually assign you a helper uniform at the center your drivers based in. Some areas aren't using any helper uniform.

I just have tons of unanswered questions and sorry for the length of this post but thanks for reading it all and for all of the replies.

Just search "helper" on the site and you'll find more info. Good luck.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hey guys i'm a bit lost in this whole situation. So I've don't my interview and orientation all in one day but we never really went over much for the helper position. I ended up asking H.R. for the number I call to start working. I have a number and now i'm not sure what i'm going to ask, do I just ask if there are any drivers looking for a helper or what? Also do I need boots? Do I receive any clothing from my driver? I just have tons of unanswered questions and sorry for the length of this post but thanks for reading it all and for all of the replies.

I'm guessing using a forum is somewhat new to you so I'll cut to the chase. It's not rocket science, you call the number and ask if you are needed to be a helper. While on the phone, ask the questions you think are most important like, "What time do I start? Where do I meet up? and What do I wear?"

GageR

I'm guessing using a forum is somewhat new to you so I'll cut to the chase. It's not rocket science, you call the number and ask if you are needed to be a helper. While on the phone, ask the questions you think are most important like, "What time do I start? Where do I meet up? and What do I wear?"
Perfect thank you man, just wanted to make sure.