Express raises.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I haven't heard anything about *big* raises, but I did hear on the conference call that percentages are getting finalized and should be out next week (at least, for Ground employees).
I suppose you, Fred and Dano have a wonderful chat every morning with those conference calls.

BigTex61

Whatever raise we get will be offset by health insurance increase. Manager told me last week to expect a major increase during open enrollment this fall.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Whatever raise we get will be offset by health insurance increase. Manager told me last week to expect a major increase during open enrollment this fall.

My guess is that there will be a token raise, followed by exactly what you describe, long with the attempt to convert as many stations as possible to 4/10.

Serf

4/10 is sweet if you have a three day weekend. But still not sweet enough if you give up some or all of your OT.:butt:

l22

My guess is that there will be a token raise, followed by exactly what you describe, long with the attempt to convert as many stations as possible to 4/10.

If a station goes to 4/10 for all employees, would the P/T couriers become full-time and/or work friend/T hours but not be friend/T or would part-time schedules stay the same?

overflowed

In my experience 4x10's actually create more OT. The only way it works is if they overstaff. We all know they won't do that. So welcome 4x10's if you aren't on it. Even if they do overstaff the pt'ers will leave within a month. So don't worry about it. You will get time and a half your fifth day and Double on Saturday if you want it. Make a killing if you want. I really don't understand that they haven't figured this out in all this time.

DontThrowPackages

In my experience 4x10's actually create more OT. The only way it works is if they overstaff. We all know they won't do that. So welcome 4x10's if you aren't on it. Even if they do overstaff the pt'ers will leave within a month. So don't worry about it. You will get time and a half your fifth day and Double on Saturday if you want it. Make a killing if you want. I really don't understand that they haven't figured this out in all this time.
LOL. Reminds me of a guy years ago. He would show up in full uniform most Mondays(his day off) and just waited for a manager to grab him up LOL. OT Just like that.