Fedex paycard

Star B

White Lightening
Then open another checking account. Or a savings account. I mean, I know that online banking is hard but there are plenty of other options vs letting ADP keep your money.

Personally, C360 gets you .20% on your checking balance. Ally gives you .1%. The chase link has a 6 buck a month fee, but you can deposit cash using their ATMS if you sell a stereo you found on the street corner, and you can reload the Walmart and Target one in their stores and those have no fees.

So many better options than having ADP keep your cash.

Last edited:
Then open another checking account. Or a savings account. I mean, I know that online banking is hard but there are plenty of other options vs letting ADP keep your money.

Personally, C360 gets you .20% on your checking balance. Ally gives you .1%. The chase link has a 6 buck a month fee, but you can deposit cash using their ATMS if you sell a stereo you found on the street corner, and you can reload the Walmart and Target one in their stores and those have no fees.

So many better options than having ADP keep your cash.
so ADP card is not a good thing ?

Star B

White Lightening
I got burned by the ADP pay card(really, it was a travel expense per-diem card) at my last job, their support was outsourced-indian, the fees were nuts and... once you left your employer or let it sit dormant for 90 days, it became a fee card.

All those options I posted, with the exception of the Liquid card, are monthly fee-free. Most have bill pay and have free ATM withdrawls and give you a debit card to use. C360 and Ally both give you interest on your checking balance.

Plus, why let ADP/FedEx earn interest on your money? Earn it yourself.

I got burned by the ADP pay card(really, it was a travel expense per-diem card) at my last job, their support was outsourced-indian, the fees were nuts and... once you left your employer or let it sit dormant for 90 days, it became a fee card.

All those options I posted, with the exception of the Liquid card, are monthly fee-free. Most have bill pay and have free ATM withdrawls and give you a debit card to use. C360 and Ally both give you interest on your checking balance.

Plus, why let ADP/FedEx earn interest on your money? Earn it yourself.
Capital one here i come. Can i complete everything online or do i have to go to their bank in person ?

!Retired!

If you don't want money going into your current account, open a 2nd checking account.....even if it's at a different bank. Most banks have apps where you can make transactions. IMO, credit unions are your best bet. Most are local banks that don't charge any fees or make you keep a minimum in your account.

FedExFrieght

Just got my first paycheck at fedex and was wondering how do i apply for the fedex paycard? Does any here use a paycard ?

I realize the thread is old; perhaps you are still an employee at FedEx; if so see a superior to get the paycard. My card is free to withdraw money, with no monthly fees. It works at all stores and arms just like any debt card.

SmithBarney

I realize the thread is old; perhaps you are still an employee at FedEx; if so see a superior to get the paycard. My card is free to withdraw money, with no monthly fees. It works at all stores and arms just like any debt card.
Not worth it to let FedEx sit with all your money earning interest(for them). Put that money to work for you.

LaLa15

How long it takes to come have passed pay periods??

vantexan

I don't won't the money to go in my checking account.
Consider opening a PayPal account. They have a Visa card that you can transfer money to from your checking. That way you can use the PayPal card without worrying your checking account can be compromised.