Fired.

cino321

There has got to be a phone number that is a actual land line you can call at the building you work at, see if you can get a hold of that number this way at least you can be in the loop. Perhaps exchange phone numbers with some of your coworkers too.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Lol, is it really necessary to advertise your sexual preference with your username?

Iliketheladies69 was already taken so I became Heffernan

arousal1.gif

Lol, is it really necessary to advertise your sexual preference with your username?
I think it is if you want to open yourself up. Sometimes thats what a member here thinks they want but in hind sight it's not a good move in the long run. If your user name identifies you you are asking for some kind of attention.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Responding to the OP: Sending a text is the easiest way out (You know it, I know it, everyone knows it). I am not sympathetic nor understanding, but my Sensitivity Counselor says I need to be open minded and considerate of generational differences (I am in my 50's). Here goes:

Just be reliable and predictable in what you do. Talk (via phone or voice mail) to your Sup if necessary when you are calling in. ANTICIPATE that your absence will not be looked upon as a plus.

Your Sup is no different than any of us (after work; for the most part), he/she is just EXPECTED to make things better and tighter each and every shift. Give them a break.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Labort covering my region requires all call-outs to be communicated directly through the building's central dispatch number. Texts, or personal calls to managerial employees, are not accepted medium for call-ins (although I'm certain it occurs).

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
So yesterday we had a snow storm we were under a state of emergency. I texted my boss to let him know I was coming in. And he didn't respond back. I also tried calling him he didn't answer. Today I tried asking him what time start time was. And still no answer.. Am I fired or his he fired?
Why would you get fired for telling your boss you are coming in?