Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

BrownBrokeDown

This is not true.

Look at the largest US companies and public sector jobs.

It's more like 25% have pensions.
Try looking at companies besides the railroad, airlines, and UPS. More than 75% do NOT have pensions for the blue collar workers that work for them. I am not talking about upper managemants pensions, stock options, etc.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Try looking at companies besides the railroad, airlines, and UPS. More than 75% do NOT have pensions for the blue collar workers that work for them. I am not talking about upper managemants pensions, stock options, etc.
You underestimate the numbers of government workers (schools too) that all have pensions.

realbrown1

Lmao. Ok Ill give you government workers. I am talking about corporate America...
What's the difference?

A worker is a worker.

And over 25% of workers (full time) have pensions.

Some part timers do also (ups, and government and more).

And most workers have at least a 401k, 403b, or a 457 retirement plan.

Spongebob1

Yea and he's drinking on his members dime right now while campaigning. Fact

Really?.....

Like S.O'B getting drunk last night at the Hilton bar in Fl,.... Whining and crying about H.& H and how it's made his life hell right now, how he's worried about the election,.....huh,....you see I used to be one of you,....until this last contract and all the lies, and back-stabbing I don't want any part of it,.... you can trash talk all you want about FZ, but members see that he went toe-to-toe with H.&H, ....he had the Kahunas to take on Hof five yrs ago, and some of you VP's talk trash behind H.&H's back but don't have the kahunas to stand up to them, FZ started the vote-no movement all by himself, while Hofficers put up road blocks,... members are tired of high salaries and they take concessions, they're tired of Hofficers sugar-coating pension cuts, the contracts, the carve-out,...members are fed-up,

LagunaBrown

Clearly, you have no clue either.

It's not $20k.

It's $17.5k.

Just like I have said.

And what LAGUNABROWN now has admitted.

You are clueless...... It is $20k and you don't know the difference between employer contributions in your contract and basic contributions on your statements. It's chapter 1 in your pension booklet and in your contract!!!!! You saying its less shows you don't know what your talking about and a fool! Why don't you file a charge if you think your contributions are less that 20k!

LagunaBrown

LB, let me know if you want to know the reason we are only making $17.5k a year in our pension.

I know why.

Obviously you don't.

You added "Making" to cover up how you really "contribute" 20K. Call the WCT and ask for a Pension Agreement.

Lol, shifting gears? "Making", employer contributions, basic contributions and peer contributions are all different. Please pick one

See, I did say Peer contributions and Basic contributions long before your rant...... You comprehension skills resemble a 3rd grader.

Have you become an accountant in the last 3 weeks?

But it is 100% clear, by your posts, that you don't have a clue for the breal down of how our $9.85 is invested for our pension.

So let me make it simple.

$8.46 is put into our pension.

$1.39 is extra, and most goes to pay for early retirement (PEER).

Are you getting this?

I tried to make it simple.

Like I said: "Making", employer contributions, basic contributions and peer contributions are all different. I only needed you to answer to prove you wrong.

So you ARE contributing 20,488 a year to your pension. Why cant you just admit you were wrong? I know the real reason is because your a liar like EE and want to tell people they are getting less in their pensions when in fact they are getting more than EVER!!!! $102,000 (based on 2080) in this contract compared to $86,320 (based on 2080) last contract. I bet Z loves having liars like you and spongeboob support them.

Last edited:

BrownBrokeDown

What's the difference?

A worker is a worker.

And over 25% of workers (full time) have pensions.

Some part timers do also (ups, and government and more).

And most workers have at least a 401k, 403b, or a 457 retirement plan.
The difference is huge. Government jobs dont fall out of trees, UPS driver jobs dont either, etc. You act like its just so simple to find jobs like those, but corporate america is more than 75% and the job compensation gets worse every year. but thats ok, keep justifying your beliefs with it.

realbrown1

You added "Making" to cover up how you really "contribute" 20K. Call the WCT and ask for a Pension Agreement.

See, I did say Peer contributions and Basic contributions long before your rant...... You comprehension skills resemble a 3rd grader.

Like I said: "Making", employer contributions, basic contributions and peer contributions are all different. I only needed you to answer to prove you wrong.

So you ARE contributing 20,488 a year to your pension. Why cant you just admit you were wrong? I know the real reason is because your a liar like EE and want to tell people they are getting less in their pensions when in fact they are getting more than EVER!!!! $102,000 (based on 2080) in this contract compared to $86,320 (based on 2080) last contract. I bet Z loves having liars like you and spongeboob support them.
You are clueless...... It is $20k and you don't know the difference between employer contributions in your contract and basic contributions on your statements. It's chapter 1 in your pension booklet and in your contract!!!!! You saying its less shows you don't know what your talking about and a fool! Why don't you file a charge if you think your contributions are less that 20k!
You are delusional.

I have always claimed that UPS contributes $9.85 per hour (up to 2080 hours per year) into our pension.

I have always claimed that we get a benefit of about $17.5k a year in added contribution to our actual pension.

I have never claimed that UPS doesn't put in more money, they do, for peer and other expenses.

You have gone off an a tangent of how much of an increase H got us per contract over what Ron Carey got us back in the 1990's.

That seems to be a bid deal for you.

Is that why you are trying to become a delegate at the convention, to vote with your hero H?

And funny that you don't seem to understand the LM-2 report that our local send into the FEDS every year about our local's finances.

Like how you say that you are not an accountant, so you can't seem to understand what "NET WORTH" means.

Or how PK has reported our local's NET WORTH at -$410,000.00 at the end of 2014.

Funny how you are all Mr. Mixed Up Pension Numbers, but have no clue about numbers that involve our local.

It's almost as you don't want to admit what our local's finances really look like.

Because they are bad, really bad.

And you don't ever say a peep about them.

Last edited:

realbrown1

The difference is huge. Government jobs dont fall out of trees, UPS driver jobs dont either, etc. You act like its just so simple to find jobs like those, but corporate america is more than 75% and the job compensation gets worse every year. but thats ok, keep justifying your beliefs with it.
No job falls out of trees.

WTF?

If you think the job situation gets worse every year, get off your arse and vote for Trump.

He says he'll bring back jobs from overseas.

Any other candidate saying that?

LagunaBrown

You are delusional.

I have always claimed that UPS contributes $9.85 per hour (up to 2080 hours per year) into our pension.

I have always claimed that we get a benefit of about $17.5k a year in added contribution to our actual pension.

I have never claimed that UPS doesn't put in more money, they do, for peer and other expenses.

You have gone off an a tangent of how much of an increase H got us per contract over what Ron Carey got us back in the 1990's.

That seems to be a bid deal for you.

Is that why you are trying to become a delegate at the convention, to vote with your hero H?

And funny that you don't seem to understand the LM-2 report that our local send into the FEDS every year about our local's finances.

Like how you say that you are not an accountant, so you can't seem to understand what "NET WORTH" means.

Or how PK has reported our local's NET WORTH at -$410,000.00 at the end of 2014.

Funny how you are all Mr. Mixed Up Pension Numbers, but have no clue about numbers that involve our local.

It's almost as you don't want to admit what our local's finances really look like.

Because they are bad, really bad.

And you don't ever say a peep about them.
Ha ha you got owned and now you change the subject.... So now that you realize we are making more this contract in pension contributions ($20,488 a year not your relative 17.5k). The allocation to Heathcare makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Ha ha you got owned and now you change the subject.... So now that you realize we are making more this contract in pension contributions ($20,488 a year not your relative 17.5k). The allocation to Heathcare makes perfect sense.
I thought you saying that you weren't an accountant and therefore couldn't understand what NET WORTH meant.

You keep going on about the pension increases H got for us compared to Ron Carey.

UPS last, best and final offer took UPSERS out of every teamster pension plan.

H would have let them.

That would have collapsed every teamster pension plan by now.

It's not that I just don't trust your word, I don't trust your judgement either.

BrownBrokeDown

No job falls out of trees.

WTF?

If you think the job situation gets worse every year, get off your arse and vote for Trump.

He says he'll bring back jobs from overseas.

Any other candidate saying that?
lmao, pensions going away, health care benefits decreasing and employee pay portion increasing wages stagnating while ceo's get huge raises has nothing to do with the jobs overseas. It has to do with the greed of the 1%. enough is never enough. I would die before i voted for trump.

realbrown1

lmao, pensions going away, health care benefits decreasing and employee pay portion increasing wages stagnating while ceo's get huge raises has nothing to do with the jobs overseas. It has to do with the greed of the 1%. enough is never enough. I would die before i voted for trump.
Pensions going away might be a good thing.

Pension plans are set up to fail.

Trustees leaching off the plan.

Companies bailing or going out of business.

I think we would all be better off if our employer put our retirement money into a 401k that the individual can manage themselves.

401k's won't fail.

Switch jobs, no problem.

Too bad the union's will never give them up.

The upper union leaders need that 3rd income and extra pension for being a pension trustee.

How are they suppose to get wealthy without that extra pay and pension?

BrownBrokeDown

Pensions going away might be a good thing.

Pension plans are set up to fail.

Trustees leaching off the plan.

Companies bailing or going out of business.

I think we would all be better off if our employer put our retirement money into a 401k that the individual can manage themselves.

401k's won't fail.

Switch jobs, no problem.

Too bad the union's will never give them up.

The upper union leaders need that 3rd income and extra pension for being a pension trustee.

How are they suppose to get wealthy without that extra pay and pension?
401k's are stock market dependent, employers are not required to match :censored2: in them. Many have went away from the traditional 1% to 1% match up to 3% to a .5% to 1% match up to 6%, which for the workers at those jobs :censored2:ing hurts.

realbrown1

401k's are stock market dependent, employers are not required to match :censored2: in them. Many have went away from the traditional 1% to 1% match up to 3% to a .5% to 1% match up to 6%, which for the workers at those jobs :censored2:ing hurts.
I would (if I could) make UPS put exactly what they are putting now into our pension plans, instead, into our 401k plans.

We could still add more to our 401k plans, and should.

401k plans can lose money, but at least you won't loose all your pension because you pension plan is broke.

BrownBrokeDown

Make more than $30,000.00.

Then you will have more to put away.
Feel free to find me a job that does that. Still waiting on FT driving...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

or feel free to find me a warehouse job paying more than that...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...