Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

BrownBrokeDown

Here I'll help you. Look in Oklahoma for warehousing. Find anything starting at $14 or more, or topping out at $16 or more within 5 years...there isnt any except costco and yes i have an ap in there waiting on it to get built. This isn't east or west coast.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Feel free to find me a job that does that. Still waiting on FT driving...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

or feel free to find me a warehouse job paying more than that...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...
Don't cry to me.

I waited too.

But I had a 2nd job.

Maybe that would work for you?

realbrown1

401k's are stock market dependent, employers are not required to match :censored2: in them. Many have went away from the traditional 1% to 1% match up to 3% to a .5% to 1% match up to 6%, which for the workers at those jobs :censored2:ing hurts.
You find fault with everything.

Life is tough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewbacca

So, both mgmt and union members post in the "union issues"?

Seems odd that people from mgmt would post in here, then there is the task of trying to figure out who the mgmt people are hiding behiing their names

Really?.....

Like S.O'B getting drunk last night at the Hilton bar in Fl,.... Whining and crying about H.& H and how it's made his life hell right now, how he's worried about the election,.....huh,....you see I used to be one of you,....until this last contract and all the lies, and back-stabbing I don't want any part of it,.... you can trash talk all you want about FZ, but members see that he went toe-to-toe with H.&H, ....he had the Kahunas to take on Hof five yrs ago, and some of you VP's talk trash behind H.&H's back but don't have the kahunas to stand up to them, FZ started the vote-no movement all by himself, while officers put up road blocks,... members are tired of high salaries and they take concessions, they're tired of officers sugar-coating pension cuts, the contracts, the carve-out,...members are fed-up,
Sure. Sure you are. Sure you were. Do you also want to tell me about that time at band camp?

So you would advise teamsters that work for ups to tape record other teamster or management and use it against others.

I think you are just an internet troll.

And you are a quitter now? Okay

LagunaBrown

I thought you saying that you weren't an accountant and therefore couldn't understand what NET WORTH meant.

You keep going on about the pension increases H got for us compared to Ron Carey.

UPS last, best and final offer took UPSERS out of every teamster pension plan.

H would have let them.

That would have collapsed every teamster pension plan by now.

It's not that I just don't trust your word, I don't trust your judgement either.
Your the one lying about pension contributions not me.

image.png
Alrighty then.

5habits100

Sure. Sure you are. Sure you were. Do you also want to tell me about that time at band camp?

So you would advise teamsters that work for ups to tape record other teamster or management and use it against others.

I think you are just an internet troll.

And you are a quitter now? Okay
The only people sitting at the bar were the losers from TU slate

realbrown1

Here I'll help you. Look in Oklahoma for warehousing. Find anything starting at $14 or more, or topping out at $16 or more within 5 years...there isnt any except costco and yes i have an ap in there waiting on it to get built. This isn't east or west coast.
I'd mow lawns, flip burgers or scrub toilets if it put food on the table and a roof over my head.