Greeting the boss

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yesterday I was walking into the building and my boss said Good Morning. I quickly responded "Good morning, and by good morning I mean fu** you" and kept walking. His jaw dropped then I heard him laughing his ass off.

Do you talk to management or avoid it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Typically, management would say, "it might be a good morning"? They learn early on never to give a straight answer.

Re-Raise

We have a lady center manager who covers our building and another building. She has been in our center about 10 times since she took over about a year ago.

Every time I see her, I ask her if she is there to pick up a package.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yesterday I was walking into the building and my boss said Good Morning. I quickly responded "Good morning, and by good morning I mean fu** you" and kept walking. His jaw dropped then I heard him laughing his ass off.

That depends....am I on the clock?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Im in a smaller center so I see the center manager everyday. I don't mind exchanging pleasantries butI also don't mind calling them out when they harass or violate our contract. One day they can't stand me, the next it's "good morning Scooby". Whatever I feel like I'm married....one minute I repulse my wife, the next, she's all over me like I'm Fabio.

CaliforniaPaul

Sure you did.....................................bs

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had an on-car/dispatch/wannabe center manager who took his job way too seriously and always looked about two minutes away from a stroke.

Every morning I would walk by his computer station on my way to the locker room, give him a big smile and say, "Good morning, smile**, beautiful day!"

His face would turn red as a tomato as his blood pressure spiked every time.

Good times.