hitting a dog

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unfortunately the woman part of me takes over. I get tears in my eyes so I dont rip your head off and stuff it up your :censored2:
I understand and I have a special ability to not be able to get worked up at all

I've been fired yelled at to no end. Once had a driver sup go off on me for 20 minutes about how I'm the biggest piece of :censored2: driver. I'm everything that is wrong with this company.

I sat in silence the whole time. My reply? Ok I need an extra 20 minutes of help now to finish.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
here, its not the BOG, better get that fixed. you lose the year, once you reach 5. BTW I said I dont care about that. Did you miss that also?
I take pride in what I do but why would anyone get worked up over their safe driving BS?

This thread is the perfect example. They'll make :censored2: up if they want to.

10 point

EEOC 800-669-4000

"Hello, yes, my boss made a fool out of me in front of x drivers and other employees in my place of employment and depicted my gender as a root cause of identification to make sure everyone knew it was a woman that ........! He also keeps pushing me to retire because of my age and physical condition. My job is being threatened and my self worth is being demeaned in front of my coworkers."

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why is that number on my phone? I wonder. The other is 800 220 4126. I have no idea why they show up on my call log, but they do.