hitting a dog

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I guess I was more focused on your inability to say whether you stopped or not.
I can only hope this is some internet tough guy act...Simply generalizing off what i have seen of you....personal relationships in your life point to the fact everyone dislikes you.. pretend all you want..I wonder why would you insult a woman when she is upset? Your Garbage.. reap the rewards

oldandcrabby

No its only as he has been willing to work so hard I can stay at home. I do all the books he brings in the money and I have it by far easier than him. Through our 35 years of marriage multiple unemployment he was in the printing industry. I have only had to work outside of the home very little so I am grateful to him and he is grateful to me for managing the money so very well.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
First off dont feel sorry for me. I hear a far worse incident happened tonight. I will keep him in my prayers. This only makes me stronger.

Overpaid Union Thug

I can only hope this is some internet tough guy act...Simply generalizing off what i have seen of you....personal relationships in your life point to the fact everyone dislikes you.. pretend all you want..I wonder why would you insult a woman when she is upset? Your Garbage.. reap the rewards

I'm surprised he hasn't had a "Troll" label slapped under his username and avatar. Or maybe just "Annoying and Pompous."

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
First off dont feel sorry for me. I hear a far worse incident happened tonight. I will keep him in my prayers. This only makes me stronger.
25 years of abuse, harssment, treated like a second class citizen, putting up with male carp has only made me into the Rock of Gilbralter.

as this thread goes on we can see that you are getting stronger and stronger already.

Brown cafe is a godsend.

wayfair

swollen member
25 years of abuse, harssment, treated like a second class citizen, putting up with male carp has only made me into the Rock of Gilbralter.

as this thread goes on we can see that you are getting stronger and stronger already.

Brown cafe is a godsend.
what is your resume at UPS?

FilingBluesFL

Next time you run something over, make sure it's Dave.

The last person didn't do it good enough...

Any chance one of the homes on that block has a camera pointed that way?

Lots of homes have security camera's these days...

ibleedbrown

Apparently I was going 3 to 5 mph, I saw the dog, I recognized the danger, no I did not stop, which is what In hindsight I guess I should have done.

i am really sorry that you have to go through all of this being the dog lover that you are, i hope that evidence comes out to clear your name/conscience but just remember even if you did run the dog over it was an accident and the owners fault for not having his dog on a leash.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Slow down, pay closer attention and quit hitting dogs.

Hope this helps.
7lPpr9G.gif

Hope this helps.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I guess I was more focused on your inability to say whether you stopped or not.
Man you really are that guy. I've noticed with ALL your points, you favor the company's position to be as strict as hell. Except....

When YOU do something wrong.

Why is that?

So methods and consequences don't apply to you but let's throw the book at anyone else who gets in a situation ?

How are you still employed ? With as many cardinal sins and other shady practices you've been caught in, where do you have any footing to stand on some type of rigid principle of right or wrong?

You just said yourself you've had multiple accidents where you hit a dog. I'm assuming you've had a few other accidents as well. If you going to preach about doing the job right and being held strictly accountable then better make sure you can back it up with an excellent record of your own at ups. Walk the walk and TTKU if you are going to be "that guy".

I'm thinking you should have been shown the door many years ago. If you were in any other center, I'm betting you would have lost your job after many panel appearances probably a few years in.

You don't have any integrity to actually call others out on their situations Mr glass house.

Man you really are that guy. I've noticed with ALL your points, you favor the company's position to be as strict as hell. Except....

When YOU do something wrong.

Why is that?

So methods and consequences don't apply to you but let's throw the book at anyone else who gets in a situation ?

How are you still employed ? With as many cardinal sins and other shady practices you've been caught in, where do you have any footing to stand on some type of rigid principle of right or wrong?

You just said yourself you've had multiple accidents where you hit a dog. I'm assuming you've had a few other accidents as well. If you going to preach about doing the job right and being held strictly accountable then better make sure you can back it up with an excellent record of your own at ups. Walk the walk and TTKU if you are going to be "that guy".

I'm thinking you should have been shown the door many years ago. If you were in any other center, I'm betting you would have lost your job after many panel appearances probably a few years in.

You don't have any integrity to actually call others out on their situations Mr glass house.
We know.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Times have really changed. When I was in packages in the 70's and 80's, any dog who was hit in the road, well, stuff happens. I'm a dog lover, but I'm sure not going to swerve to avoid a dog and hit another car, leave the road, or hit a person. I once had a supervisor riding with me and a bad looking stray ran along the passenger side and threatened to eat the sup up. He picked up my fire extinguisher and sprayed him. What was a brown dog was now a white dog.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Times have really changed. When I was in packages in the 70's and 80's, any dog who was hit in the road, well, stuff happens. I'm a dog lover, but I'm sure not going to swerve to avoid a dog and hit another car, leave the road, or hit a person. I once had a supervisor riding with me and a bad looking stray ran along the passenger side and threatened to eat the sup up. He picked up my fire extinguisher and sprayed him. What was a brown dog was now a white dog.
Totally agree with you. Panic about hitting a dog and hit a pole or a person. No offense animal people but eff that dog.