hitting a dog

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
To my co workers, 75% of them stood by me at the pcm and followed me to my truck. The rest have texted me over the past 2 days to give their support. That dont happen if you are a jackass. The morale in my building is at -50 if thats possible. Ups has set a new record in employee satisfaction. I will guarantee, if made to take a survey this month, it will get low participation, if any at all and they will get the lowest score ever seen. Not because of me, because any day it could be them.

10 point

I wonder if OSHA would be interested in the hostile work environment management is creating?
Has to be proven to be repetitive over a couple of years with documentation.

Then watch what happens because there is a workplace violence segment of OSHA and they will be happy to help.
Yes sireeee.

oldandcrabby

I will pray that you win your fight as my husband is going through same thing here as far as age is concerned we go to jac panel next and no only fifty fifty we win. I will pray that yours gets taken care of it is terrible what they are doing to you. You are a strong great person this job that you drivers do is hard enough. Company takes great joy in making it harder. They want the work ethic but don't be to old for them though pardon my sarcasm.

oldandcrabby

Why thank you this is what makes a hard place to work for easier husband has been harassed the whole way through I have been reading here for quite a while as I have been told browncafe is monitored by management so be very careful what you post.

trickpony1

I wonder what would happen if the various enforcement agencies discovered there was a concerted effort by the company to cull the herd of older, slower drivers in favor of, coincidentally, younger drivers making 30% less and only 1-2 weeks vacation instead of six?

I wonder a lot........

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wonder what would happen if the various enforcement agencies discovered there was a concerted effort by the company to cull the herd of older, slower drivers in favor of, coincidentally, younger drivers making 30% less and only 1-2 weeks vacation instead of six?

I wonder a lot........
Make that 7 weeks, yup I wonder too, I will let you know.

Ms.PacMan

I feel bad for you. We had a newer driver who was called out during a PCM. He was rabid about going after the center manager and filed a harassment grievance. He would not back down and pcm's have been completely anonymous since then.