Hollywood News

moreluck

golden ticket member
BishR20141025_low.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
NBC is making a pilot based on the movie The Devil's Advocate.....Baseball hall of famer Ted Williams' life is being turned into a miniseries......Lifetime turning The Omen into a TV series called Damien.

moreluck

golden ticket member
West Hollywood will host a huge Halloween parade tonight on Santa Monica Boulevard with tens of thousands of crazy dress-ups. A lot of people will be repeating costumes. Last Halloween's Breaking Bad meth-cooking Hazmat suit is this year's CDC Ebola clean-up uniform.
-Argus Hamilton-

moreluck

golden ticket member
His lawyer is blaming the media ?.......Remember how fast Paula Deen went down for something that happened years ago and it was words only?
Media is suppose to cover stories...Cosby or not. They covered it when his son got killed. It's news and that's what news media does.
You don't want to see your name in the news, don't rape anybody!

rod

Retired 22 years
The last time I saw him on one of the Late Shows (can't remember which one it was) I thought to myself "its time for Bill to disappear into the sunset". He wasn't funny at all and for the most part just rambled on about everything and nothing. To be honest- to me he never was all that funny. No matter how all these actuations turn out he is finished as a comedian.