How to quit my job at Fedex Ground

bbsam

Staff member
Don't mind it one bit. I wondered why in a thread about Ground YOU of all people would find an UPSers comment out of place. Or is that irony a step too far for you?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Don't mind it one bit. I wondered why in a thread about Ground YOU of all people would find an UPSers comment out of place. Or is that irony a step too far for you?
You're always more than eager to hold Upstate's hand aren't you?

bbsam

Staff member
I hear they make a cute couple.
Why does that bother you? You have your own little harem of boy toys hanging on your every self aggrandizing word around here. You still can't lead them toward making any changes at all at Express. A whole harem for an impotent little courier whose day has come and gone. It would be sad if not so funny.

hatoya

what about a package handler?

i don't want to quit the job, but i am sick tired of the POS manager.. my only options are either move to a new belt, new shift, or just quit... are any of the first two possible and who do i talk to?

CJinx

what about a package handler?

i don't want to quit the job, but i am sick tired of the POS manager.. my only options are either move to a new belt, new shift, or just quit... are any of the first two possible and who do i talk to?
Ask the sort manager. If he/she is the POS, well.. you're probably screwed.

bbsam

Staff member
I shouldn't have to. Try paying attention.

Right. And there are secret meetings going on for organizing and Express used to have double digit profits year after year. Wow. You guys have nothing to say when challenged.

MAKAVELI

I shouldn't have to. Try paying attention.

Right. And there are secret meetings going on for organizing and Express used to have double digit profits year after year. Wow. You guys have nothing to say when challenged.
Nobody really gives a Shi t what you think anyway bro. Express is is a large opco and any organizing effort is going to take time. Whether it happens or not doesn't make or break my life. My family and what I enjoy doing outside of work gives me purpose and meaning in life and I suspect many feel the same. You on the other hand probably have nothing to fulfill your life other than posting pathetic attempts at demeaning and denigrating those who do not follow your philosophy. So do yourself a favor and go beat down your workers so you can feel better about yourself.

CJinx

Jeez guys.
How about we accept that bbsam and upstate are "friends", if you, Cactus, admit that you would fellate MFE given the opportunity.

Any takers? Or can we all just get over ourselves now?
lol

bbsam

Staff member
Jeez guys.
How about we accept that bbsam and upstate are "friends", if you, Cactus, admit that you would fellate MFE given the opportunity.

Any takers? Or can we all just get over ourselves now?
lol

LOL. I don't know if there are any takers, but that's damn funny!!

bbsam

Staff member
Nobody really gives a Shi t what you think anyway bro. Express is is a large opco and any organizing effort is going to take time. Whether it happens or not doesn't make or break my life. My family and what I enjoy doing outside of work gives me purpose and meaning in life and I suspect many feel the same. You on the other hand probably have nothing to fulfill your life other than posting pathetic attempts at demeaning and denigrating those who do not follow your philosophy. So do yourself a favor and go beat down your workers so you can feel better about yourself.
I think we can put you in the column as one of "Fred's Beaten Little Courier Corps".

MAKAVELI

I think we can put you in the column as one of "Fred's Beaten Little Courier Corps".
You must be hiting that crack pipe again bro.:cool: