I love my job!

Cementups

Box Monkey
dc7c3e24bdf2e5c39b02448925d26b1b.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Since I became a driver life is good. Appreciate what you have, you high paid, non-college bastards. End.
Why go to college now...it doesn't guarantee you a decent paying job...but let's you go into debt for thousands of dollars... And btw there are probably more drivers with a college education than you realize.... Especially the older ones who had to wait many years to go driving... Not these kiddos who waited 10 months sound familiar baby girl???

JL 0513

I have two college degrees, that ups paid for, and I'm a driver... We have many drivers in my center w degrees, a few even have masters degrees. But yet our dm got his degree at the university of Phoenix lol

Same here, 2 degrees. It pays a lot more to be a driver.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why go to college now...it doesn't guarantee you a decent paying job...but let's you go into debt for thousands of dollars...

One of my sons graduated from Georgia Tech with an Aerospace Engineering degree a couple of years ago and still hasn't got a job in that field. The Air Force and Navy are full of people trying to get into Officer's Candidate School, no luck there either. My older brother joined the Pipefitters/plumbers union and works for GM making six figures a year, go figure.

JL 0513

One of my sons graduated from Georgia Tech with an Aerospace Engineering degree a couple of years ago and still hasn't got a job in that field. The Air Force and Navy are full of people trying to get into Officer's Candidate School, no luck there either. My older brother joined the Pipefitters/plumbers union and works for GM making six figures a year, go figure.

Sorry to hear that. People do need to refocus on the trades. Ever wonder why it costs a fortune to get a plumber or electrician to make a house call? Not enough of them. Supply and demand.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sorry to hear that. People do need to refocus on the trades. Ever wonder why it costs a fortune to get a plumber or electrician to make a house call? Not enough of them. Supply and demand.
If my kid doesn't really know what they want to do no doubt I'll point them towards the trades.