If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

10 point

You must not have been around after the 97 strike because after UPS published pay rates in the news there were customers that would not help drivers and leave pallots on the other side of the dock.
I was there. Never happened on any of the routes I ran.

They must not like you.

Stonefish

I was there. Never happened on any of the routes I ran.

They must not like you.
Read my post again.
Never mind I will help because your slow. I said drivers. That means more than just me.
I'm sure the customers just love you on the swing routes your the best everyone wishes they were more like you. Not really most people don't like being miserable every day all day.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
To be specific, I never said that the UPS driver's job was the "hardest working profession in the country"... you did.

A. The general public, degree or no degree, doesn't work near as hard as ups drivers.

B. New York City populous response on 804's firing of their drivers proves you dead wrong.
If "the public does not work as hard as us" than that must mean that you think you're the hardest working profession. If I said "The other 49 states are not as large as Alaska," you could infer that means that Alaska is the largest state by landmass.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Lol pretty much. Paycheck mentioned something about a card to swipe to punch in and out...we don't have that here.
Yeah we have a card in addition to our UPS employee card that has our name, employee number, work area, and a bar code. You slide it at the sup's work station to clock in/out and if you're moved to a different part of the building they have you swipe it there too so they know where you're at.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah we have a card in addition to our UPS employee card that has our name, employee number, work area, and a bar code. You slide it at the sup's work station to clock in/out and if you're moved to a different part of the building they have you swipe it there too so they know where you're at.
I see...no we clock in and out on the computers for the last few years. Before that...each center had a timeclock.

10 point

If "the public does not work as hard as us" than that must mean that you think you're the hardest working profession. If I said "The other 49 states are not as large as Alaska," you could infer that means that Alaska is the largest state by landmass.
General means average. No specific job compared. You conveniently forget that part...again Einstein.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
General means average. No specific job compared. You conveniently forget that part...again Einstein.
To add to your the general public doesn't work as hard as us....the general public has no idea how hard we work. Especially drivers...oh you guys sit in a truck and drive all day. Sure, that exactly it....and PC's have AC too..lol.

10 point

Read my post again.
Never mind I will help because your slow. I said drivers. That means more than just me.
I'm sure the customers just love you on the swing routes your the best everyone wishes they were more like you. Not really most people don't like being miserable every day all day.
I'm not miserable at all. I don't appreciate being degraded tho.

I'm sure you believe all drivers are appreciated if they take pride in their job and meet the customers expectations.

Stonefish

I'm not miserable at all. I don't appreciate being degraded tho.

I'm sure you believe all drivers are appreciated if they take pride in their job and meet the customers expectations.
Oh so it's ok for you to degrade but you don't like it coming back at you Einstein.
What I believe is you should get what you give. If you want respect you should give it.