If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

10 point

Read my post again.
Never mind I will help because your slow. I said drivers. That means more than just me.
I'm sure the customers just love you on the swing routes your the best everyone wishes they were more like you. Not really most people don't like being miserable every day all day.
Roofers work their Richard off.
I've roofed, ground cast iron in a foundry, and stacked 30,000# of steel by hand daily in a factory before I came to UPS.
The first 30 days as a driver I dropped from 175# to 157#.
There's few work areas as hot as a pkg car in August.

Stonefish

I've roofed, ground cast iron in a foundry, and stacked 30,000# of steel by hand daily in a factory before I came to UPS.
All those easy jobs and now a tough one to end your career

10 point

Oh so it's ok for you to degrade but you don't like it coming back at you Einstein.
What I believe is you should get what you give. If you want respect you should give it.
You don't give it anytime unless its to your fellow IBT parrots. And I don't like parrots, fish.

Paycheck and fish. Brothers like no others. Hopefully.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I actually gained weight when I went driving. 192 to 208.

Stonefish

You don't give it anytime unless its to your fellow IBT parrots. And I don't like parrots, fish.

Paycheck and fish. Brothers like no others. Hopefully.
I give respect to those who give it to me and my brothers and sisters. I don't give it to those who try to bully or lie.

Fish is good for you by the way.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It seems like you can buy a 1100 square foot home out there for about a million. At least that's the way it seems on hgtv.

Homes are very expensive in so cal. A "typical" median priced home in so cal is around 300K now with good homes ranging in the half a million dollar range.

Depending how far out of los angeles you want live, the suburbs are really expensive.

A typical package car driver from so cal could live like a king in the midwest on our salary, but not in LA.

TOS.

Homes are very expensive in so cal. A "typical" median priced home in so cal is around 300K now with good homes ranging in the half a million dollar range.

Depending how far out of los angeles you want live, the suburbs are really expensive.

A typical package car driver from so cal could live like a king in the midwest on our salary, but not in LA.

TOS.
I guess it's a good trade off for the good weather. Over in Detroit you could buy two blocks for that kind of money.