I'was fired for using profanity language at UPS secruity check point !!!

km3

okay. and than what should do Next after they dismiss you ???

I recommend finding another job. I hate to say it, but you're done with UPS. If you want to try and contact management, by all means try, but I think you're finished.

stray

okay. and than what should do Next after they dismiss you ???

you could try to explain that you weren't properly trained about the security protocols and would gladly apologize to the security guard if you were given a second chance. wouldn't hurt to use your unfamiliarity with English as an excuse as to why you acted that way. most likely, you will still be looking for another job but it may give them a reason not to give you a bad reference when contacted by a future prospective employer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you could try to explain that you weren't properly trained about the security protocols and would gladly apologize to the security guard if you were given a second chance. wouldn't hurt to use your unfamiliarity with English as an excuse as to why you acted that way. most likely, you will still be looking for another job but it may give them a reason not to give you a bad reference when contacted by a future prospective employer.

They are not allowed to give bad references to potential employers.