I'was fired for using profanity language at UPS secruity check point !!!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
so than he straight to the office and told them i was been fired, don't come back. so i was really Unexpected will happen like this , and than he took me to outside . than I head back to home with my bike.

The friend*in security guard needs to be fired. This guy can't even speak English but the rent a cop is hearing profanity? I can't understand what the hell he is saying and it's written right in front of me. Listen OP, you would have been out of a job in a month and a half anyways so, friend* it take your 10-speed and pedal on stalachi!

Box Ox

than he search my boot nothing again, even i roll a bit my pant . i was really mad at that time

So did he literally search your boot or your butt, as it might be pronounced with a foreign accent? Because I couldn't help but read your post with a foreign accent. Same thing happens when I think of Morgan Freeman and his voice.

It's important to know which was searched as it's important for situational context as we analyze your post.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sounds of BS.
Security guard would not ask for your ID as they are not authorized to do so.
Furthermore, a security guard would not not and can not fire you.
Eh...not necessarily. In some facilities, some of the guards are UPS employees....they work for UPS security/LP. I don't know the scope of their authority to terminate you however.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Eh...not necessarily. In some facilities, some of the guards are UPS employees....they work for UPS security/LP. I don't know the scope of their authority to terminate you however.
Company allows LP supervisors to fire, but there is an unwritten rule you don't do it without the consent of the employees supervisor.

542thruNthru

Why is my application locked after the first interview. But my title switched from package handler to loader/unloader. Should I be worried.

They're onto you! Grab your bug out bag and get to a train station immediately! Someone will contact you there. When you hear the phrase " two-tier pay scale"
Answer "Upstate is never wrong."

Good luck my friend and God speed.