LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
With less than 12 days to GO, the polls are NOT getting any better for DRUMPF...

THE IBD.... you know the one, DRUMPF himself said to TRUST ONLY THAT POLL, it has HILLARY winning ....

upload_2016-10-27_4-27-9.png

klein

Für Meno :)
Here in Canada we think it's over too.
50% Hillary compared to 38% Trump.
What's disgusting is that most Trump supporters have no highschool graduation !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here in Canada we think it's over too.
50% Hillary compared to 38% Trump.
What's disgusting is that most Trump supporters have no highschool graduation !
So you must be implying that Trump has stolen the urban EBT card holders from hillary.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you mean i'm one upping you and kicking your but with less then a high school education? Does not say much for you. Bwahahaa

guess what comes next?

View attachment 102478

The operative word in that meme is "IF".. and you arent smart enough to make it to "IF".

Polls show DRUMPF with a less than 9% chance of winning the election bro. You hanging in there is GREAT STUFF! I will make a collage out of your own words come november 9th and post it for all to see!

Lets see if your uneducated midwest knowledge is more accurate than Fivethirtyeights years of experience in predicting the outcomes of the presidential elections.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The operative word in that meme is "IF".. and you arent smart enough to make it to "IF".

Polls show DRUMPF with a less than 9% chance of winning the election bro. You hanging in there is GREAT STUFF! I will make a collage out of your own words come november 9th and post it for all to see!

Lets see if your uneducated midwest knowledge is more accurate than Fivethirtyeights years of experience in predicting the outcomes of the presidential elections.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Wu*?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Most likely she moved clinton's email to her own server so that her muslim masters could read them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.