LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pickup

seems like FOS is not giving us many updates these days

Yes, I have noticed an interesting poll from ABCnews/Washington post that seemed to give Trump the edge but then I realized that the Washington Post has always been biased in favor of Trump so I never mentioned it and I am sure that is why TOS never brought it up either.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, I have noticed an interesting poll from ABCnews/Washington post that seemed to give Trump the edge but then I realized that the Washington Post has always been biased in favor of Trump so I never mentioned it and I am sure that is why TOS never brought it up either.

The polls naturally TIGHTEN the week before the election in all of the elections.. I have said this before..

Romney was within 1 point with 5 days to go, and yet he lost in a blowout by +4 points.

I have tried to demonstrate to you all, +4 points is the HIGH END of the margins, and only OBAMA had +4 in two consecutive elections in the last almost 65 years

This election will end up near +3 for hillary when its all said and done.

What I find more humorous, is that all year, all the DRUMPF supporters have said, was that the polls were not accurate, but now that they tighten to more "historically accurate" levels, they want to point to them.

Remember, these polling averages are NATIONAL sentiment polls and not reflective of the states themselves.

The electoral college does not depend on the National Polling averages. NOW , its a state by state battle and there, DRUMPFS chances are SLIM TO NONE.

Without turning multiple blue states RED, DRUMPF has an almost zero chance of winning.

Dont get too excited people.. YOU STILL LOSE.

And NEWFIE, there are no updated polls yet, try back tomorrow.

TOS.

rickyb

The polls naturally TIGHTEN the week before the election in all of the elections.. I have said this before..

Romney was within 1 point with 5 days to go, and yet he lost in a blowout by +4 points.

I have tried to demonstrate to you all, +4 points is the HIGH END of the margins, and only OBAMA had +4 in two consecutive elections in the last almost 65 years

This election will end up near +3 for hillary when its all said and done.

What I find more humorous, is that all year, all the DRUMPF supporters have said, was that the polls were not accurate, but now that they tighten to more "historically accurate" levels, they want to point to them.

Remember, these polling averages are NATIONAL sentiment polls and not reflective of the states themselves.

The electoral college does not depend on the National Polling averages. NOW , its a state by state battle and there, DRUMPFS chances are SLIM TO NONE.

Without turning multiple blue states RED, DRUMPF has an almost zero chance of winning.

Dont get too excited people.. YOU STILL LOSE.

And NEWFIE, there are no updated polls yet, try back tomorrow.

TOS.
cc: FOS

TOS you lose...
Screenshot 2016-11-03 18.11.28.png

rickyb

You poor thing , you have a rude awakening coming to you next Tuesday.

I'll be waiting.

TOS
FOS you will have a rude awakening over the next 4 years when you realize (or not lol) that hillary is only gonna make teh country worse just like obama, bush, clinton before her.

the things that are destroying america are bigger than any president.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FOS you will have a rude awakening over the next 4 years when you realize (or not lol) that hillary is only gonna make teh country worse just like obama, bush, clinton before her.

the things that are destroying america are bigger than any president.

The best part of reading your crap, is the confirmation of idiocy that goes along with it.

Unemployment is now at 4.9% with growth still occuring in the USA. These next two months will see hiring at levels unseen in previous years...

As if you understand what is happening in the USA...

Hillary WINS, the country then continues to move forward, while republicans continue to try and move backwards in the life cycle.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
upload_2016-11-4_1-23-38.png
The LAST Friday POLLS 4 days before the election....

HILLARY STILL IN HER WINNING MARGINS...+3 points...

(and just throw out the USC/LATIMES poll down the toilet)

upload_2016-11-4_1-23-38.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The best part of reading your crap, is the confirmation of idiocy that goes along with it.

Unemployment is now at 4.9% with growth still occuring in the USA. These next two months will see hiring at levels unseen in previous years...

As if you understand what is happening in the USA...

Hillary WINS, the country then continues to move forward, while republicans continue to try and move backwards in the life cycle.

TOS.
The Taco Bell Economy - Breitbart
The new jobs report is out and it’s another clunker. We added another 425,000 Americans NOT in the workforce.

We also found out that multiple jobholders- meaning Americans forced to hold 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends meet- just rose to 8.05 million, the highest of this century.

We also found out that between March of 2010 and today, under Obama, our economy has gained 547,000 low-wage bartender and waiter jobs, while losing 36,000 high-paying manufacturing jobs.

The economy is a disaster. The GDP for the past 8 years is the worst in the history of America. 94 million working age Americans aren’t working. More than 100 million Americans are on welfare checks. More Americans have joined the food stamp rolls under Obama than have joined the job rolls. More businesses close each day than open, for the first time in the history of America.

And here’s a great one- of the 1 million net jobs created for women in the past decade- all one million went to foreigners. That stat comes from the Labor Department. Don’t blame me, or Trump, or “a vast right wing conspiracy.” That stat is straight from Obama’s Labor Dept. And that same Labor Dept. admits they don’t keep track of who is legal or illegal. All they know is every net job for women went to “foreigners.”

Gloominati

D.Y.S.
Toss is hungry for strained relations with Russia. So try to not piss on his parade of self-righteous delusion with your "questions".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Better question would be how can a poll have no margin of error ?
What did they do , only interviewed hard core hillary fans ?

newfie

The Taco Bell Economy - Breitbart
The new jobs report is out and it’s another clunker. We added another 425,000 Americans NOT in the workforce.

We also found out that multiple jobholders- meaning Americans forced to hold 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends meet- just rose to 8.05 million, the highest of this century.

We also found out that between March of 2010 and today, under Obama, our economy has gained 547,000 low-wage bartender and waiter jobs, while losing 36,000 high-paying manufacturing jobs.

The economy is a disaster. The GDP for the past 8 years is the worst in the history of America. 94 million working age Americans aren’t working. More than 100 million Americans are on welfare checks. More Americans have joined the food stamp rolls under Obama than have joined the job rolls. More businesses close each day than open, for the first time in the history of America.

And here’s a great one- of the 1 million net jobs created for women in the past decade- all one million went to foreigners. That stat comes from the Labor Department. Don’t blame me, or Trump, or “a vast right wing conspiracy.” That stat is straight from Obama’s Labor Dept. And that same Labor Dept. admits they don’t keep track of who is legal or illegal. All they know is every net job for women went to “foreigners.”

They are clearly cooking the books on this element. They report a gross number rather then a net. At one point you had to add 200,000 jobs to break even. Now they high five over 150000 K which theoretically should be a net deficit of approximately 50 K.

So we don't add enough jobs to break even and yet we claim the unemployment rate dropped a percentage point. Since they didn't add enough jobs to drop the unemployment rate they instead stop counting approximately a half million people and now claim the rate was lowered.

This number used to mean something when we employed 90 percent of the work force. at 60 percent its a joke and needs to be reconfigured to reflect whats really going on.

newfie

Hillary is a terrible candidate and is being dragged across the finish line by some very powerful surrogates. the problem is at some point the voters have to vote for Hillary since Obama and Jay Z are not on the ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.