Negotiations Update (April 19, 2013)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ive went through all of your posts. You don't work for ups you work for TDU.

Your wrong. Have worked for UPS as a driver for 24plus years. 5 more till retirement.
If there is a troll here it's you. You do nothing but cheerlead for the Hoffa/Hall machine. I've caught you, Stink, and Bug in so many lies that it's hard to count. Maybe all three of you are trolls. Maybe the only reason your here is to talk up Hoffa/Hall and slam TDU.
And I've said this before, I am not a member of TDU. I just like them over Hoffa/Hall becuase they give us information about what the hell is going on, compaired with the Hoffa/Hall BROWNOUTS.
If TDU puts up people like Carey, and the Old Gaurd puts up people like Hoffa, I choose to vote for the TDU guys. But I am not a member.
But another difference between us Stink, if a TDU'er was in charge and they were screwing up, I would say so loud and proud. Your just nothing but an Old Guard nazi. A follower whether they are right or wrong.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Overnite Transportation - October 24, 1999-October 25, 2002 Documented in the film American Standoff
Evil, you do know it's not 97 anymore correct? Not sure if anyone told you but, Carey is dead.

We said successful national strike. Not a failed national strike. Come on stink, ever tire of being wrong? Or are you just a born liar?

stink219

I would hate to playing professional sports with some of you TDU :censored2: kissers. You would totally give the ball to the other team. I told you 100 times that my faith is in Hall/O'Brien. You TDU nazis forget the very element of our unions name, TEAMsters. Your hatred of one man blinds you so much even though the fact your shining prince cannot come back. If Hoffa said the sky was blue you folks would hide behind your commie paper to explain how it's every color but blue. Every organization has termites like you. And Real? Talk about playing both sides! You hate Hoffa, you vote for any TDU backed candidate, yet your not a member of TDU? Wow! I finally REALized who the true termites are. Have the balls to pick a side. I voted for Hoffa because he was the best man for the job even though Pope's crank might have been bigger before his/her surgery. I'll be voting Hall/O'Brien in the next election. I'm from local 251. Where are you from.

Asskicker

Just like to give a shout out for realbrown1. Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Why does a cut up of Hoffa always turn into a TDU issue? Hoffa is a sellout. When he first ran UPS was pushing for his election. That should have everyone smelling a rat right there. Hoffa talks a big game and then doesn't back his words up. In the days before Hoffa all you had to do was say, "Let me talk to my Union Rep" and the company would change it's tune. Not so these days. The Union is losing it's credibility by allowing UPS to deadlock grievances for months and months, eliminate 22.3 jobs and not immediately do something about this. And when did a driver's job go from an eight hour job to a twelve hour job on a daily basis? What has the Union done about this? Drivers should be allowed to work a reasonable forty hour week if that is their preference. Do you think doing this job for twelve hours regularly is SAFE? Do you think the way they are running things in the hubs by having less part-timers working and cramming more work out faster is SAFE? There are so many more opportunities for full time jobs and the company is totally abusing these jobs and again where is big tough guy MR HOFFA? This has been going on for a long time now. And now these two clowns are considering moving us into the Central States health care plan????????? You all do realize this will cost you more money first of all right? And after bankrupting their pensions we are going to trust them with our HEALTH CARE???????? I hope you are all going to vote no on this ****ty proposal if for nothing else. Health care costs to me are probably the number one issue and after once again BIG TALK.....they are going to settle for this crap? The company made a ton of money once again and we deserve cuts for that? How does that compute? And to the :censored2: who thinks we will bankrupt UPS, get your head out of your pot fog. Do you know how much of a raise the CEO of UPS gave himself last year??? Maybe you should do some research before you think your MR HOFFA is so wonderful and looking out for your best interests. I agree that we are making a decent wage (at least if you have been here a while) but why these DUMB ASSES even considering any kind of concessions of things we already have? Just answer that question Hoffa lovers. This has NOTHING to do with the TDU and EVERYTHING to do with our contract and our future.

stink219

It has everything to do with TDU. Why has Paff never shown support of anyone but Carey? It's about lining his own pockets. He figured out a way to make cash by creating controversy. You guys may be right after all about UPS wanted Hoffa as president. Why? Not because he would sell us out. It was because they know Ken P would cause division in our ranks. UPS is smarter than you think. That is their real power. UPS and Ken Paffhole are a great team to weaken us. So I want to thank you guys for helping the effort of making a communist rich and destroying our union from within. Your doing an amazing job.

stink219

The facts are clear.....our current contract sucks. How is that TDU's fault? Hoffa helped create Part Time Poverty at UPS.
Yeah, sure does suck. Last year I only made 91K, $36,200 of free health, highest pension contributions, 6 over 9.5 checks for over $350 each totaling $2178. Another $1254 in supervisors working grievances. I can't believe I was sold out like that!!

Evil

Overnite Transportation - October 24, 1999-October 25, 2002 Documented in the film American Standoff
Evil, you do know it's not 97 anymore correct? Not sure if anyone told you but, Carey is dead.

Overnite Transportation? Isn't that the company that became UPS Freight? What ever happened to the pension UPS Freight was promised by Hoffa before they were organized? Are they even talking about getting them into a Pension Fund this contract around Stinkster? Stinkster, your nothing but a stupid thug working 12 hours a day like a 21st century slave kissing managements ass like Hoffa and Hall! You probably attend the monthly UPS management golf tournament and even put the drinks on your tab for those creeps, haha! People like you make me want to puke!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have worked for UPS as a driver for 24plus years. I've caught you, Stink, and Bug in so many lies that it's hard to count. Maybe all three of you are trolls.

24 years.... congratulations. That is barely enough seniority, to even talk to me. :wink2:

Just because myself, stink, and 407 don't agree with your delusional TDU opinions.... doesn't make us liars.

Voted for Pope and proud of it. She would have been better than Hoffa.

Pope has struggled, to even be able to run a small 1000 "person" Local. The IBT General President ?? Not a chance.

In 2006, TDU couldn't even field a full slate of candidates. In 2011, they could only field 1. Whats that tell you ?

Hoffa helped create Part Time Poverty at UPS.

How did he do that ??

The 2 tier wage system began in 1982.... Presser was President at the time. So how is that Hoffa's fault ??

It has everything to do with TDU. Why has Paff never shown support of anyone but Carey? It's about lining his own pockets. He figured out a way to make cash by creating controversy. You guys may be right after all about UPS wanted Hoffa as president. Why? Not because he would sell us out. It was because they know Ken P would cause division in our ranks. UPS is smarter than you think. That is their real power. UPS and Ken Paffhole are a great team to weaken us. So I want to thank you guys for helping the effort of making a communist rich and destroying our union from within. Your doing an amazing job.

Great post.

And speaking of Paff, He was only a Teamster for what.... a year, in 1974 ?? Before that, he worked at a gas station. Ha !

-Bug-

stink219

You made $91K working like a slave 12 hours a day maroon! How about if you were on the 9.5 list a-hole?
Cheryl, please DO NOT reprimand Evil. I can take any personal attack. that being said, he needs to be able to accept it in return. I need to address him first. A slave? Hardly. I was on the 9.5 list during the summer. That's how I got my money you child. Are you that weak of a man? Do you have any sack at all? You feel bullied at UPS? A widdle picked on by da big bad boss? You obviously never worked construction or any other physical job besides UPS? You think UPS is slave labor? Your right about one thing in your post, I am an :censored2:. Proud of it!! And I'd much rather be that, than a scared little pûssy like yourself. So please close your legs, we can smell it from here, or is that your bull?

Last edited:

Evil

Cheryl, please DO NOT reprimand Evil. I can take any personal attack. that being said, he needs to be able to accept it in return. I need to address him first. A slave? Hardly. I was on the 9.5 list during the summer. That's how I got my money you child. Are you that weak of a man? Do you have any sack at all? You feel bullied at UPS? A widdle picked on by da big bad boss? You obviously never worked construction or any other physical job besides UPS? You think UPS is slave labor? Your right about one thing in your post, I am an :censored2:. Proud of it!! And I'd much rather be that, than a scared little pûssy like yourself. So please close your legs, we can smell it from here, or is that your bull?

Are you gonna respond to my original question Stinkster? What happened to the pension Hoffa Jr promised UPS Freight before they accepted to be unionized? Now who's the liar you piece of dog excrement?

stink219

Stinkster, your nothing but a stupid thug working 12 hours a day like a 21st century slave kissing managements ass like Hoffa and Hall! You probably attend the monthly UPS management golf tournament and even put the drinks on your tab for those creeps, haha! People like you make me want to puke!
Excuse me. Mr. Vaginal Prolapse? Your right! What can I say? Your right!! But only partially.
1. Yes, I am a thug. I admit it. As an 18 year steward you kinda have to be. I'm not a balless wonder like you TDU jesters. I can assure you I never been mistaken for kissing anyone's ass especially management. I'd consider kissing your but only because you have a vagina.
2. I do work long. But not that hard. Some of my income is from grievances. "Free money"! Slave? Hmmm derogatory but anyway. If you saw my house, car, boat, toys and biatches you would hardly think slave.
3. I do attend the YEARLY TEAMSTER golf tournament here in NE. I never been to a UPS one. Never heard of a monthly one, ever!
Do you even work at UPS sweetheart? What local are you from princess? What job do you hold honey?
I don't get your logic either? I'm a thug but a slave that made 90k and an ass kisser?
Do you think before you type?

Evil

UPS Freight was promised by Hoffa Jr. and company that if they voted to become Teamsters they were gonna get pensions. So where's their pension?