New Female at ups Am I in trouble?

Buck Fifty

If you do any skilled work on your shift, they must pay you the higher rate for the whole shift. One tip I give all rookies, is to document your time daily in a notebook. Its probably the single most important thing you can do, other than your job of course. #2 would be : The more you learn , the worse off you are. Welcome to hell :devil3:.

Cementups

Box Monkey
This so ruined my image of who Upstate is. Now I might have to start drinking the haterade. Shame too since I seemed to be his lone supporter.

C

rod

Retired 22 years
This so ruined my image of who Upstate is. Now I might have to start drinking the haterade. Shame too since I seemed to be his lone supporter.

C

I actually had pictured him as even worse looking-----------------------if that is possible. P.S. I'm not exactly a hunka hunka anymore myself and this is where I'm glad my computer skills don't allow me to post pictures of myself.

whiskers

If you do any skilled work on your shift, they must pay you the higher rate for the whole shift. One tip I give all rookies, is to document your time daily in a notebook. Its probably the single most important thing you can do, other than your job of course. #2 would be : The more you learn , the worse off you are. Welcome to hell :devil3:.

In my area it's different than what you described. If you do skilled work for at least 1 hour, you get the higher rate the whole shift. Of course after filing on this my sup now has me do skilled work for about 55 minutes.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Too cruel. I think its a fine picture. For whatever reasons you all seem to be hating tonight....Post yours, let us all get our pitchforks, and darts out. of course if decorum ruled, no one would be so rude. tisk tisk. I expected more from such a civilized society.

S

splozi

Alright guys, nobody else is going to say it, so I will.

Indecisi0n, we want to see your hairy butt!

Johney

I gotta ask...why is it that most every guy grows the same type of beard either on comp or vacation? I know I do.

velle1203

lmfbo Hey guys thanx for the warm welcome ! I had no idea about the working in higher paid craft thing!I usually get bumped after an hour or so!Also I stated"decent" meaning I'm no super model or chick who walks around with tatas sitting up high under her nose not working!Because initially I thought I was being moved for disciplinary reasons -_-.But after speaking to a a coworker last night he said I was the best sorter to be hired in that area in a while woot woot '"pats self on the back"

Last edited by a moderator:

velle1203

my apologies to BSWALKS sorry can admin delete the photo since I can no longer edit!Thanx all for the responses I get it no seniority just a body go with the flow...your still in probation sthu!