New Female at ups Am I in trouble?

klolx

LOL jakes on you guys I saved the picture. Who wants to see it? she's about 6.5/10 max. Get me to 1k reps and I'll post it ASAP

velle1203

LOL jakes on you guys I saved the picture. Who wants to see it? she's about 6.5/10 max. Get me to 1k reps and I'll post it ASAP

lmfao thanx i guess -_- one man trash is anothers treasure i guess! too bad ill have a double degree and a teaching certificate to add a few decimals after next year pow!glad u found inclined as well to go back to the "looks"subject and save my picture 0_o meh.I would say Id love to see what you and the women you date look like but that would be A LIE!

nonetheless to the person who stated go to HR.Ive basically worn large sweats and t shirts as of late.When the guy said it I stated to him how rude it was and told him Id appreciate if he chilled seems he got the message!Ive been called for a few other positions.So after summer 2 courses are over I'll most likely submit the paperwork for the 1600 I was approved for and resign.Job takes a toll on your body after awhile I dont know how someone could do it 20+.Once again thanx for the feedback guys!

klolx

First of all, I'd like to thank Upstate for getting me to 1k reps. You are funny too, I lold at that comment.

Now back to you my heavenly blessed beauty, there is no need to be upset. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart.

BTW, I'm a man with a physical prowess of a god ;)

rod

Retired 22 years
First of all, I'd like to thank Upstate for getting me to 1k reps. You are funny too, I lold at that comment.

Now back to you my heavenly blessed beauty, there is no need to be upset. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart.

If there is one thing upstate is good at its running up numbers.

velle1203

hhmmmm interesting...

rod

Retired 22 years
Yuuuup .... he's got your number quite a few times.

I believe its the other way around. I've never been so twisted out of shape over him that I had to put him on an "ignore" list like he "said" he had to do to me. In fact I like sparing with him----its so easy to get him shook up.

New Female at ups Am I in trouble?

Yes, 1/3 of the men will eye you down and behave like pigs the other 2/3's will just think like pigs , and rarely you will meet a gentlemen...most girls will talk about you... and if you are getting special attention or treatment from a sup your "popularity" will most certainly increase.